Is Jack Del Rio a Puss?

yackittysacks

Reaction score
I just read a story, sounds like Jack Del Rio is all pissed off about the dreaded Oakland Raiders' schedule. His first beef is that they have to play the Chefs in KC on a Thursday, 4 days after they play the Bills at home. Is it really odd that the league would schedule the Raiders a Thursday game 2 time zones away?
http://www.silverandblackpride.com/...del-rio-furious-with-teams-brutal-end-of-year

He's limited as a head coach, despite a decent record. But no, I wouldn't call him a puss.

He's no John Harbaugh. :coffee:

I agree with Del Rio. The Thursday games suck. They suck. The quality of football is bad and the away team is at a huge disadvantage BUT they make a lot of money for good ol' Rog. :coffee:

I agree with Del Rio. The Thursday games suck. They suck. The quality of football is bad and the away team is at a huge disadvantage BUT they make a lot of money for good ol' Rog. :coffee:

Agreed. Thursday games do suck, but they are what they are and Jack is only 1 of 16 coaches that has to take his team on the road. Is the one extra time zone that big of a deal? For the record, I like Del Rio. Always have.

Agreed. Thursday games do suck, but they are what they are and Jack is only 1 of 16 coaches that has to take his team on the road. Is the one extra time zone that big of a deal? For the record, I like Del Rio. Always have.

The fact that it is a division game at the end of the season has a high rate of suckage but yeah, he needs to pipe down. No schedule is great anymore with the short weeks, prime games, and divisional match ups at the end. He may be feeling the pressure given many are predicting big things from the Raiders this year.

I just read a story, sounds like Jack Del Rio is all pissed off about the dreaded Oakland Raiders' schedule. His first beef is that they have to play the Chefs in KC on a Thursday, 4 days after they play the Bills at home. Is it really odd that the league would schedule the Raiders a Thursday game 2 time zones away?
http://www.silverandblackpride.com/...del-rio-furious-with-teams-brutal-end-of-year

I dare you to go up to him and say that to his face... :coffee:

Make sure to film it...

Why is he crying? They will have played three straight home games (after their bye) against the Texans (Monday night) Panthers and Bills. Then they travel 1,800 miles to Kansas City.

Maybe when he retires, he can get a job making the NFL schedule. I can't imagine what a nightmare that job is.

He isn't the smartest guy but I'd never call Del Rio a wuss. He was a tough player.

It was very nice of him to give his players the excuse needed when they lose the game.

I don't have any evidence to cite, but my immediate reaction to his name is he is a thug that coaches his players to play dirty.

Back