Is the NFL becoming to soft? Another fix of officially sanctioned mayhem

(P - shoulder)

More Probable Than Not
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisweeks3d.com
So, is anyone else watching Full Metal Jousting?

FMJ_11142011_ZD_0779.jpg
JOUST1-articleLarge.jpg

I'm all of a sudden finding I can't get enough of it!

So, is anyone else watching Full Metal Jousting?

FMJ_11142011_ZD_0779.jpg
JOUST1-articleLarge.jpg

I'm all of a sudden finding I can't get enough of it!

I saw one episode out of curiosity. I have to admit I was like OMG and WTF? among othe things. One is drawn to it like a car wreck on the side of the road.

Oh when it this on?

I saw one episode out of curiosity. I have to admit I was like OMG and WTF? among othe things. One is drawn to it like a car wreck on the side of the road.

Interesting choice of words. On the show they always compare it to a car wreck - 4,000 lbs of horse and man charging towards each other at 35-40mph each, and blasting each other's steel cages with all the righteous fury they can muster.

@Patsload - it's on at 10pm on Sundays on the History channel - right after The Walking Dead!

Thanks I'll have to set the dvr!

Interesting choice of words. On the show they always compare it to a car wreck - 4,000 lbs of horse and man charging towards each other at 35-40mph each, and blasting each other's steel cages with all the righteous fury they can muster.

@Patsload - it's on at 10pm on Sundays on the History channel - right after The Walking Dead!

I meant in my wanting to see the show again. :)

Dangerous stuff.

I watched it until I noticed they penalize you for head shots. Which makes it really hard to maintain my bloodlust.

(no jk, I did watch a couple episodes)

I watched it until I noticed they penalize you for head shots. Which makes it really hard to maintain my bloodlust.

You're kidding??? No head shots? What is next they take away hitting the knee?

I used to work pat time at the Higgins Armory Museum in Worcester. I was trained with both the hand and a half sword and the rapier by the British Royal Armory.

This show is pretty great. I've been enjoying it a lot.

It's OK, they have a bounty system in place. :coffee:

Back