Is the nfl rigged?

rivshark86

Reaction score
I’m just watching these games today, the calls. It’s been going on for awhile but I wonder with the explosion of legalized gambling if half of these games aren’t rigged. There’s so much money on the line, and Im not trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but my gosh, there’s been some really questionable stuff the past few years. It’s not just today or this season, but it seems to be getting worse.

It’s not just one game here or there. I e been paying attention to what side most of the public money is on, and consistently you see BS calls against the team most of the moneys on.

I’m just watching these games today, the calls. It’s been going on for awhile but I wonder with the explosion of legalized gambling if half of these games aren’t rigged. There’s so much money on the line, and Im trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but my gosh, there’s been some really questionable stuff the past few years. It’s not just today or this season, but it seems to be getting worse.
Yes ,it is and Robert Kraft has paid all the refs so they don't call penalties on the the Pats... the ones after long gainers and a TD today DO NOT, I repeat Do NOT count :coffee:

I’m not posting this as a response to the patriots game today. I’m not. What happened in NO today was pretty unbelievable though.
But that aside, I’ve noticed this for two years now.

Yes ,it is and Robert Kraft has paid all the refs so they don't call penalties on the the Pats... the ones after long gainers and a TD today DO NOT, I repeat Do NOT count :coffee:
Krafts genius has been to pay the refs BEFORE the season even starts. He has a team do financial assessments of each ref to determine the appropriate bribe amount. Obviously ball boys and down and distance markers are available for much less. But by creating a situational bribe chart the correct amount is always available at his finger tips. It all comes down to organization really.

I’m just watching these games today, the calls. It’s been going on for awhile but I wonder with the explosion of legalized gambling if half of these games aren’t rigged. There’s so much money on the line, and Im not trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but my gosh, there’s been some really questionable stuff the past few years. It’s not just today or this season, but it seems to be getting worse.

It’s not just one game here or there. I e been paying attention to what side most of the public money is on, and consistently you see BS calls against the team most of the moneys on.
No.

A Bucs fan complaining about the refs? Hilarious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I mean I thought it was pretty questionable a few weeks ago when the Bucs could have easily kicked a field goal but opted to just run the time out.

But I’m not a Bucs fan, and this extends itself way past brady, BB, and the Bucs or patriots.
It’s been a trend that’s been increasing for years, and it’s becoming more obvious the more states legalize gambling.

But I’m not a Bucs fan, and this extends itself way past brady, BB, and the Bucs or patriots.
It’s been a trend that’s been increasing for years, and it’s becoming more obvious the more states legalize gambling.
Riv is a Patriots fan. He is also an anti-BBer. Different that other anti-BBers that are not Patriots fans. He's kinda like the BIL that once in a while says the inappropriate thing at the table over dinner, but will come get you at the bar when you need a ride and not tell your wife.

Edit: For the record, I have no fucking idea where THAT above came from but I stand by it. Also standing to get another Makers....🥃

Oh, yes you are a Bucs fan. Come clean! You and Toni Mazz took a double dip today. If you really are a Pats fan, I'll assume your initial reaction about the league being rigged was rooted in a gambling situation.Because my guess is every real Pats fan's initial reaction would be happiness about their game outcome today.

Last edited:
Riv is a Patriots fan. He is also an anti-BBer. Different that other anti-BBers that are not Patriots fans. He's kinda like the BIL that once in a while says the inappropriate thing at the table over dinner, but will come get you at the bar when you need a ride and not tell your wife.

Edit: For the record, I have no fucking idea where THAT above came from but I stand by it. Also standing to get another Makers....

Riv is a Brady fan, just like Mazz. He’s anti-BB, and very pro-Brady. I’m sure he watched just as much if not more of the Bucs game .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Umm, it’s been going on way before the legalized gambling. Goodell started
it. The gambling factor is a cherry on top for the greedy NFL.

The Pats fought through it today. That goal line sequence was an abomination. 3 straight penalties on the Chargers not called, one with a flag picked up on a clear hold.

Last edited:
I know a guy who worked on Vince Wilfork's home, and he said some VERY interesting stuff on this very topic.

I'd love to see more discussion of the topic posted rather than some sort of litmus test for how big of a Patriots fan someone is.

Back