Is this the new Patriots Song?

Patriots4ever

Running Up the Score
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ODfe5017h4

I'm watching the Divisional game on my DVR (again) and caught this during one of the breaks in action, but NBC didn't go to commercial. This came across crystal clear on the broadcast too, and it sounded awesome. Definitely a new iTunes purchase, but does anyone know if there's anything to this song or was it just random. I hope they play this song at the AFCCG, because it sounded awesome!

The crowd, in general, for this divisional game was outstanding so props to the fans that were at the game and hoping for a similar outcome on Sunday

**Edit typo in the thread title should read Song**

It's from the Gresh & Zolak show on 98.5. The obvious connection being Zolak on color commentary for the 98.5 game broadcasts.

They've been doing a handful of particular songs on Friday afternoon shows on the hour to get you pumped for the weekend. This one plays every Friday at noon.

It is catchy. I loved it as a HS teen. And it sure seems to get the crowd in a great mood.

It was covered in another thread. Zolak plays it every Friday afternoon on 98.5. When they play it in the stadium, they cut to Zolak in the booth who usually tries to pump up the crowd.

It was tremendous. Although, Jump Around topped it. Move the **** over, Camp Randall. Gillette up in this bitch.

It was tremendous. Although, Jump Around topped it. Move the **** over, Camp Randall. Gillette up in this bitch.

Jump Around was the most awesome sight at Gillette since the Bruschi TD/Snow Throwing game. The place was shaking.

Jump Around is PHENOMENAL too. I firmly believe it should be our victory cadence.

There's room for both.

I don't know but my son considers himself a hip hop/rap guy. I always try to encourage him to broaden his horizons a little and he's never been very receptive to it. After we watched that game, he's been singing the Outfield constantly. I tried to tell him the 80s were awesome but he just wasn't buying it. Maybe this will be an eye opener.

I don't know but my son considers himself a hip hop/rap guy. I always try to encourage him to broaden his horizons a little and he's never been very receptive to it. After we watched that game, he's been singing the Outfield constantly. I tried to tell him the 80s were awesome but he just wasn't buying it. Maybe this will be an eye opener.

It's been in my head since Saturday night. My wife turned to me when the re-played it after the second timeout and was like "really? This is a football thing now?"

It's been in my head since Saturday night. My wife turned to me when the re-played it after the second timeout and was like "really? This is a football thing now?"

Maybe they have done this and I just never knew but they should definitely have the Safety Dance ready at all times.

Maybe they have done this and I just never knew but they should definitely have the Safety Dance ready at all times.

I can't think of a song I hate more.

I don't sit in the 300's, but if they play that I may walk up there to be sure when I jump the job is done.

It will be your fault.

I can't think of a song I hate more.

I don't sit in the 300's, but if they play that I may walk up there to be sure when I jump the job is done.

It will be your fault.

:LOL: Sorry man, that's one of my favorite 80's songs.

Thought the Bruschi Snow TD Song was Rock and Roll Part 2...

Daaa Daaa DaDaDa DaDa Heeeeey... (with the snow flying on the Heeeeeey part)....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FO7WNsTYOSs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They should play that whenever Chung makes a big hit or gets an interception.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OSuIJgus1EI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What, Bon Jovi is too modern? :shrug_n:

They should play some good music (Bon Jovi isn't good music either)...

How is this song supposed to pump people up. It's a love song

Back