It Has to Be SAid!!!

WeakSmackGuy

The C-Diddy of smack talk
Reaction score
Colts WILL WIn on Dunday!!!! Theree! I sad it!!!!!

BURNN!!!!!

WHy wilL COlts win?!?! you ask!? Easey they are BST !!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL (THis is me laghing at PATRIOts gfans becasue tHEY ARE THE WOESRT!!!!)) BURN BAbY @!@!!

Donnt try and ague becasue I am always be WINNLING!!!! ROGEy WaNYE WIll be catcHING Many TOUCHDOWNS (That is a score in football) and RandY MOSS WIll be catcHING NONE!!!! AHA AHAH!!!

BURNN!!!!!

WHy wilL COlts win?!?! you ask!? Easey they are BST !!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL (THis is me laghing at PATRIOts gfans becasue tHEY ARE THE WOESRT!!!!)) BURN BAbY @!@!!

Donnt try and ague becasue I am always be WINNLING!!!! ROGEy WaNYE WIll be catcHING Many TOUCHDOWNS (That is a score in football) and RandY MOSS WIll be catcHING NONE!!!! AHA AHAH!!!

Slow-Clap.gif

BURNN!!!!!

Welcome Back, WSG. Long time, no see.

So now that the Colts have a new QB, how do you think he'll do against the Pats depleted secondary?

BURN!!!!!

Bardy is BEST!!!

Sucking the life out of the Colts has been done quite well already by Mr. Polian. No suckage necessary from here.
It's going to be awesome knowing you all are going to be the one notch on our bedpost this year.

The COTLTS is plying on the PATRIOSST( WOESTR!) TEhis week and ALl expetrS aGree THW COLtsa are wiGNNNIG!!!!! BURN!!!!

HEre isa tname you will "Hate": Cahd Ocostinko!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! BUTN BURN NURN!!!!!! It is like his NAME BUT CHaged toe an AINSUlt!!!!!! You may "hate" it Bu t you cannot "Stop: Me!!!!!

This is how I am always WINNING on teh PATRITS PAlnet inTERnset websitEW!!!!

ROFLROFL

I love this shit so much.

I would like to reply to Corky after his thoughtful post, but I'm too busy trying to extinguish the flames.

Back