It is kind of slow, Dashoe wants out.

Let Dashoe back in the general population?

• Yes, time served.

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • No, Dashoe should remain an assclown.

Votes: 59 68.6%

• Total voters
a big fug NO! Don't let him/her contaminate this place, again.

That is all.............................

If dashoe wants to write a letter apologizing to everyone on the board and promising good behavior that can be sent to UT and then HE can post it on the main forum, then I will consider voting yes. But for now, I will not vote.

He already apologized to me a long time ago for being an ass to me for no reason. I don't have a problem with him. Now if he comes back and he acts like an ass again... that's a different story. It's just the internetz after all so it's not a big deal to me. :)

I'm all for P4E coming back too. :)

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

He already apologized to me a long time ago for being an ass to me for no reason. I don't have a problem with him. Now if he comes back and he acts like an ass again... that's a different story. It's just the internetz after all so it's not a big deal to me. :)

I'm all for P4E coming back too. :)

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Compassionate people will ruin this country.:grrr:

If dashoe wants to write a letter apologizing to everyone on the board and promising good behavior that can be sent to UT and then HE can post it on the main forum, then I will consider voting yes. But for now, I will not vote.

It further must divulge its sex, promise to never speak ill of the Pats or their fans, and have a Pats av and sig.

Compassionate people will ruin this country.:grrr:

I can't help it. I have nothing but love in my heart. LOL
Maybe my love will rub off on Dashoe and he will behave and we will all live happily ever after. :p

Or maybe not, who knows. :p

A70-12682.jpg

This is a good point. You would think more AC's would think to at least try, but only Dawson has and that hasn't exactly worked out great and he is back in trouble for various reasons.

Most AC's seem to like it over there and see no need to reform their sidewalk act. Dashoe hasn't shown me anything except a bizarre tendency to be a wiseass and send strange PMs.

The AC is only permanent if the inmate really wants it to be, but they all seem to want out on their terms, not ours. We don't play that. Don't need to.

This may shock a few people but I'm on the fence. It has nothing to do with missing him/her or feeling that this place is better with dashoe. The posts in the AA have seemed to progress to wanting to have serious political conversation. And one of the last football related posts/threads I saw from Dashoe was a "I miss football and my favorite villain Tom Brady/Not the same this year" type thread that I thought was interesting.

On the flipside of any positives I just can't see it lasting. He/She will get frustrated about some NE ballwashing, which should be expected here, and go off on some random tangent that was similar to what got him/her AC'd in the first place.

If he/she were set free, he/she should understand that not everyone is going to be warm and I'd be shocked if there weren't people antagonizing him/her and baiting him/her to get him/her (really tired of typing 'him/her') AC'd again or even banned.

Back