It is Thursday, and the Patriots have no hope.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Especially with no one starting this thread until now. Maybe no one cares that the Patriots will tank it and lose to the Titans? I do. I think the potential for #3 seed is important.

But Cassel isn't going to win this game against a good Titans squad. Brady probably couldn't do it anyway.

Prediction?

Titans - 46
Pats - 10.

The beating the Patriots take at the hands of the mighty Titans leads to an immediate change in the NFL playoff qualification rules and the Titans actually are declared Champions of the AFC East.

Mythological Gods 1,400
Limping Losers 2

I get it! This one of those Karma threads that I never understand, wrong?:grovel:

There is no way to properly prepare for a savage beatdown.
You can stock up on bandages, smelling salts, splints and an amputation tent.
The team has done this and more..
It is now up to the players to wait and wait until the beating starts. THAT is why they get the money they do..the ability to wait for a beating as opposed to ability on the field.

We have no chance. None.

Mighty Titans 72
Stale Pastries 3

We are DOOOOOMED!!
Doomed I tell you!!

Titans Loom Large Over The Patriotic Men Of Boston

I Can Hear Bob Lobel Now Complaining About The Play Calling And Offensive Coordinator.

Oh Wait That isn't Bob, It's NEM From Arizona On The Real Post Game Show With Pete Shepard And Fred Smeeras

I Always Thought Butchie From The Cape Died - You Know The Want-To-Be Gangster Making Idle Threats

Titans 46
Patriots 10

img-lp-field.jpg

LP Field where the Pats fifth defeat will happen

Does anyone here remember that disney movie with denzel washington? Remember the somethings?

Nahhh me either screw disney.

Patriots 200
Titans 3

Vince wolfork hits Vince young so hard he has to spend another year at UT.

The Pats will not beat the Titans (Tennessee 27, Patriots 10).

And we have already witnessed the Pats last win of the 2006 season. Those who call themselves "draftniks", get ready to read the littany of boring information about each prospect....

weight, height, time in the 40, bench press prowess, vanderlick scores (is that the name for the IQ test?), etc...

Everywhere they go (everywhere they go)
People wanna know (people wanna know)
Who they aaare (who they aaare)
So they tell them (sooooo they tell them)

I hate singing and dancing. Unfortunately, the Patriots will dislike it even more.

Rockette-like Dancing Titans 45
Uncoordinated Pastries 3

Titans - 100
Patriots - 0

Bring on the karma woooo!

Is this a joke? Why is everyone predicting the Titans to win. Is it 4:20 there?
You guys have probably the best quarterback in the NFL. Not that I'm complaining or anything about the predictions in the thread.:D

Or is this like in elementary school when you told your parents that saying 'Yes' actually means 'No'

:D

vinceyoungfan on 12-28-2006 at 06:21 PM said:
Is this a joke? Why is everyone predicting the Titans to win. Is it 4:20 there?
You guys have probably the best quarterback in the NFL. Not that I'm complaining or anything about the predictions in the thread.:D

Or is this like in elementary school when you told your parents that saying 'Yes' actually means 'No'

:D
It's the Karma thread, we're supposed to pick against the Pats. Reverse psychology :thumb:

NE has nothing to play for.. Titans still got a shot at the playoffs. Personally I'd rather play the Broncos so we can get revenge for the loss last year. If we're #3, we're playing the Jets, and as much as I hate the Jets, I hate the Broncos even more

^^
i hate the broncos, but wat r they 5 from 6 against us or some shit?
i wud rather take the jets who we are 7 from 8 against

None of the starters are going to play for the Pats so the Titans are winning the game.

Titans 35
Pats 0

chef on 12-28-2006 at 08:23 PM said:
^^
i hate the broncos, but wat r they 5 from 6 against us or some shit?
i wud rather take the jets who we are 7 from 8 against

slow down old man, concentrate on the titans first huh...:D

Vince Young will probably rack up 300 yards rushing alone once we bench the starters. :(

Titans - 54

New England - 3

fulltilt on 12-29-2006 at 10:49 AM said:
chef, by his on admission in the GTKY thread is 14.
I couldn't believe it either.
now it makes sense to me,

His typing reflects the constant change in his voice and HOrmones, this should clear up once his "changes" are complete

remember Chef Becoming a man is a Joyous occasion, some times during adolesance you will experience.....Ah you got it figured out. just remember to wrap the wanker in a rain coat when entering the Rain Forest or Bush like you have in Aus.

Back