It's draft day!

I think Daenold can be rehabilitated.
Maybe, maybe not.

Just pointing out that Darnold was dead man walking from day 1... Saleh does that same to Zach, don't expect different results

Wow, I’ve got say I can not believe Jones fell to us. Pretty exciting.
But still why did so many teams that needed a QB pass on him?

I’m ready to see what he can do. It’s gonna be really hard watching cam this year. Like playing with two sticks and a rock a few days before Christmas.

I’m ready to see what he can do. It’s gonna be really hard watching cam this year. Like playing with two sticks and a rock a few days before Christmas.
He's not "sexy" enough. He's an accurate, very intelligent, NFL ready QB but he can't run fast or do the shiny, sparkly things that other QBs can.

I would say Bill and Josh are absolutely ecstatic that they got him and didn't even have to trade up for him. It was really a question of whether SF were going to take him at 3.

The same ones that passed on Brady also passed on Mac Jones to give you a reason to question the pick. :coffee:

Study TFB pick...for further analysis. I actually like you dew...I hope that you keep posting. Stuff happens in life sometimes...shit happens...

come and listen to my story 'bout BOU
he roots for a team that wears powder blue
and then one day he had nothing else to do
so he came to the planet to drop a rhyme or two

poet that is... smack talk... flocabulary....

well next thing you know the Bolts are on the clock
we don't know when QB train will stop
so BB is working it, he's on the phones
Making sure WFT won't take Jones

QB that is... 1st round.... do it Bill!
just in case anyone wasn't familiar with BOU and the Charger Chants thread... anytime I see the bolts I think of that thread and the rhymes. Next time Pats play Bolts hopefully BOU will make an appearance.

My guess is not cannon for an arm and cannot run fast. For most front offices those two attributes trump accuracy and reading defenses.

My guess is not cannon for an arm and cannot run fast. For most front offices those two attributes trump accuracy and reading defenses.
Yup. Everyone's on the "must have an athlete like Mahomes" train.

We got the quarterback that I wanted. Well, I would've preferred Lawrence of course. LOL.

Short of him, we got the right one I think.

Back