James White

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
Mods, if this is already covered I apologize.

Condolences to James and his family. Just a tragic event. I was very sad watching this game last night.

People tend to treat these guys like pieces of meat sometimes but last night I was reminded that White is a man just like I am, capable of struggling through family disaster.

Just awful news. Prayers for his mom and condolences on the passing of his dad.

Very tragic and heartbroken for James White and his family. Cherish each and every day.

Lovely words as well from Russell Wilson after the game. Talked about his Wisconsin teammate and how sad he was for James. White's dad was a Police Captain and Brian Flores said he did a lot for the youth down there in South Florida.

My condolences to James and his family and prayers for his mom. What a blow to him and everyone who cares about them.

So awful for him and his family. :(
Typical that he didn't take Kraft up on flying back on his plane because he wanted to go with his teammates.

Major shocker I'm sure...James is a heckuva player for the Pats. Hopefully he comes back and kicks ass.

sweetfeet
Verified

Happy 1st birthday Xzavier! I hope I can be as good of a father to you as my father was to my brother and I! I still can’t quite process everything that’s going on right now but when I look at you, you give me life! May you Rest In Peace Dad, we miss you much already. ❤️

Was so very sad hear This tragic news....my thoughts go out to the family.

~Dee~

Such a horrible loss for such a great person and teammate, take your time coming back James because family should always come first.

Such a horrible loss for such a great person and teammate, take your time coming back James because family should always come first.

With regard to this, Mom just lost her Husband and is fighting for her own life. I see that as the greater tragedy, and if James can be there, be there.

Cheers

Back