Jets Game Thread

Mods can you change the title to the "Official Crush Kill Destroy The Jets Thread" ?

I hope I'll be able to watch with the volume on, but there is only so much "loud, brash' and entertaining coach of the Rats" comments one man can endure.

Everyone but Tom Jackson and Chris Carter picked the pats....go figure. Both said they are going with the best team, the jets.

Mike Reiss ...

He was good from a long of 49 to the closed end of the stadium, but really looked erratic & short to open end. That's the tough end tonite.
27 minutes ago via Echofon

Patriots kicker Shayne Graham has a tough warmup to the open end of the stadium -- missing quite a few attempts, from 35, 44 and 46.
28 minutes ago via Echofon

Now that the worst is over, it's a Full Tilt, Full Time night - Go Pats!

Lets get this show started. Hope tLiability doesn't kill us on kickoffs. With Smith back there, I worry.

Tommy looks ready to carve them up.

Kick the ****ing ball already!!!!:cuss::cuss:

Hey guys, i'v commented here a few times but never been on a game thread. Can't tell you how stoked I am for this one. GO PATS!!!

I don't think I've ever seen Brady covering his head, even during the Tennessee playoff game. Always has the locks a-flowin, even before this year.

please just start I am so nervous right now

Back