Kaep files lawsuit against the NFL for "collusion."

Surely you don't really think Kraft will actually turn his phone over to anyone.

Of course he will. It is part of the CBA when collusion is filed. Plus, Kraft turned it over in DG as did BB. You really don't have anything to worry about if you run your life on the up and up. That's to say, I am really not worried about Kraft but it would be fabulous if they have the goods on Goodell and Jerrah and Mara. DG full circle baby!

Of course he will. It is part of the CBA when collusion is filed. Plus, Kraft turned it over in DG as did BB. You really don't have anything to worry about if you run your life on the up and up. That's to say, I am really not worried about Kraft but it would be fabulous if they have the goods on Goodell and Jerrah and Mara. DG full circle baby!

Phone records pertinent to Kaep were asked for.

Right and that is what Kraft will turn over just like he did in DG. Obviously not his physical phone if that is what you are insinuating.

lol. DG full circle. Owners have to turn in their phones and emails. Glorious. I assume Goodell will have to turn in his as well?

Surely you don't really think Kraft will actually turn his phone over to anyone.

Right and that is what Kraft will turn over just like he did in DG. Obviously not his physical phone if that is what you are insinuating.

:toast:

Looks as though the NFL will put up a fight in terms of having owners/Roger give over their electronic info re: Kaep. Can't find link right now but Florio had something yesterday on it.

Looks as though the NFL will put up a fight in terms of having owners/Roger give over their electronic info re: Kaep. Can't find link right now but Florio had something yesterday on it.

Just because a Request for Production of Documents has been filed by one party doesn't mean that the documents requested need to be produced. The defendants or, in the case of an arbitration, appellants will counter with an Objection to Appellant's Request for Production of Documents.

If the request is detrimental to privacy rights of an individual and/or the business that they run with protected information, it can and usually is denied.

I'm reasonably certain each owner that was issued the document will oppose it and file the proper documents. And if they are denied, they can heavily redact any and all documents.

Understandable.

I mean, why wouldn’t Roger think it’s ok for him and within his authority but a Federal Court? F them. Who do they think they are?

If they get Goodell's phone, I want lots and lots of embarrassing leaks.
yes, like he sent selfies like Favre

Turn over their company phones, neither turned over their own personal phones like Tom was asked.

Big difference. I am sure Jerrah and other owners are calling Kraft on his new IPhone X but the league will get his old flip phone we see on TV during the game.

Back