Kinda Miss The Sherrif

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
Wonder if he's bad mouthing the Planet on his other forums.

On a side note - has anyone heard from Tommy D? Does he take the off season off?

Wonder if he's bad mouthing the Planet on his other forums.

On a side note - has anyone heard from Tommy D? Does he take the off season off?

Don't know where he is. I'm betting certain he'll be back.

Cheers, BostonTim

Tommy hasn't posted since January 24th, but I see he's lurking right now.

I shot the Sheriff:coffee:

I don't miss him, if he was just annoying and not being insulting, he wouldn't have been bad.

I don't mean to boast but the Sherrif and I are currently working our way thru the girly pic thread diva's, one beach at a time.

He was a tool and never had any intentions here of being anything but a tool. I had him pegged as such from post one. He's a racist DB is what he is.

Agreed. But his tales were entertaining. The cancer and Boston Marathon bombing jokes were his undoing.
I got in trouble At summer job 2 years ago The head chef at the marina cafe. Made some Boston bombling jokes on my FB page. It ended with him & I getting in a huge screaming match at work. I got suspended for a week. Not before telling him to GFY. Only reason I wasn't fired was the owner said he crossed the line with his comments on FB.

I got in trouble At summer job 2 years ago The head chef at the marina cafe. Made some Boston bombling jokes on my FB page. It ended with him & I getting in a huge screaming match at work. I got suspended for a week. Not before telling him to GFY. Only reason I wasn't fired was the owner said he crossed the line with his comments on FB.

So, the sheriff was also the head chef? Chef sheriff?

Back