K'Neal Harry Real Goings ON??

The first play was the one I liked the best. When both first and second reads were covered Brady didn't throw the ball into the turf or OOB but went back to first read. That is the most encouraging thing to me.

Because he actually had time to do so? Usually its first read. duck

Just saw this...what a hateful dweeb.

shannon sharpe@ShannonSharpe
Defenders, you saw Brady on the reverse blocking. Next time pats run wildcat or a reverse, peel Brady’s cap.

Just saw this...what a hateful dweeb.

shannon sharpe@ShannonSharpe
Defenders, you saw Brady on the reverse blocking. Next time pats run wildcat or a reverse, peel Brady’s cap.
that dink would be pissing and moaning if anyone said Jackson should be jacked up!!! screw him, I refuse to click his link.

Maybe he’s in a perpetual state of anaphylactic shock and his tongue and airway are swollen 4 times the norm?

Guys, has Harry broken 30 yards in a game yet? I’m hopeful too, but come on. He was a first round pick. He’s getting less production than an undrafted free agent. This team needed guts who could contribute this year.

Stats are one thing but so is the eyeball test. Aside from the mistake on the slant that got picked, Harry has looked like the real deal when the ball comes his way. McD is finding ways to get him involved now and the offense looks more dynamic - shocking. He was never meant to be a burner. He’s a big bodied possession receiver who makes tough catches in traffic and high points the ball well. This is exactly what he’s started showing us recently.

It isn’t the Patriot way to throw a rookie on the field and toss him 10 balls a game. He can only make his mark when it counts with his limited chances, and he’s looked good in recent weeks. I wouldn’t be shocked to see him become the new Gronk target in the RZ. Let’s hope he continues to learn and leaks when it matters in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stats are one thing but so is the eyeball test. Aside from the mistake on the slant that got picked, Harry has looked like the real deal when the ball comes his way. McD is finding ways to get him involved now and the offense looks more dynamic - shocking. He was never meant to be a burner. He’s a big bodied possession receiver who makes tough catches in traffic and high points the ball well. This is exactly what he’s started showing us recently.

It isn’t the Patriot way to throw a rookie on the field and toss him 10 balls a game. He can only make his mark when it counts with his limited chances, and he’s looked good in recent weeks. I wouldn’t be shocked to see him become the new Gronk target in the RZ. Let’s hope he continues to learn and leaks when it matters in a few weeks.
I agree. Harry plays big, and it would be a mistake to give up on him because he hasn't had a lot of targets.

I think Harry would be great running a TE down-the-seam route.

I agree. Harry plays big, and it would be a mistake to give up on him because he hasn't had a lot of targets.

I think Harry would be great running a TE down-the-seam route.

That’s the last route I want to see him doing as a S comes in and destroys his knees as he’s looking back to catch the ball. We’d have gotten even more from Gronk if that pattern was removed from the playbook except in “Break Glass in Emergency” situations.

No, let him catch it and see what’s coming. Use his size,strength, and determination like we’ve seen.

That’s the last route I want to see him doing as a S comes in and destroys his knees as he’s looking back to catch the ball. We’d have gotten even more from Gronk if that pattern was removed from the playbook except in “Break Glass in Emergency” situations.

No, let him catch it and see what’s coming. Use his size,strength, and determination like we’ve seen.

Good point, though no place on teh field was safe for Gronk. TJ Ward got him running down the left sideline and Pollard rolled up on his ankle down the right sideline.

I think a difference is that Harry is better able to cut and juke than Gronk post-catch whereas Gronk was all about power after the catch. He was a bulldozer. I doubt we ever see another player with his combo of power, hands, blocking ability, smarts and route running.

I would like to see Brady throw more jump/contestable balls to Harry today though.

Good point, though no place on teh field was safe for Gronk. TJ Ward got him running down the left sideline and Pollard rolled up on his ankle down the right sideline.

I think a difference is that Harry is better able to cut and juke than Gronk post-catch whereas Gronk was all about power after the catch. He was a bulldozer. I doubt we ever see another player with his combo of power, hands, blocking ability, smarts and route running.

I would like to see Brady throw more jump/contestable balls to Harry today though.

I said that at draft time.

Throwing a “contestable” ball goes against 20 years ingrained in TB. I had a hard time seeing him willingly toss 50/50s. Especially to a rook.

Maybe some more work out of the slot. We saw particular problems from KC when JE lines up wide. Give the short controlled slot stuff to Harry - slants and dump offs - and let’s see his athleticism rise to the call.

End zone back shoulders should be unstoppable with his frame too.

Well, TB's ingrained habits won't be an issue in a year or two.

Yeah because you know, his habits are so bad right? Maybe we can get a QB that can actually win us something with their habits. I'm sure Brady would be a bit more comfortable when the rook stops giving away plays like he did last week.

:crying:
Yeah because you know, his habits are so bad right? Maybe we can get a QB that can actually win us something with their habits. I'm sure Brady would be a bit more comfortable when the rook stops giving away plays like he did last week.
:crying:

Back