LaDainian Tomlinson... one of the worst postseason RBs ever?

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
12 carries for 24 yards.

3 catches, 0 yards.

God, this guy sucks during the playoffs. All words, no production.

Stay classy, pal... at least postseason stats don't affect regular season production, eh?

He's done, period. He had a subpar year, and I suspect they'll finally let him go this offseason.

"One of the" worst postseason RB's ever? He's CLEARLY the worst ever. Certainly the most overrated ever.

"One of the" worst postseason RB's ever? He's CLEARLY the worst ever. Certainly the most overrated ever.

I was trying to be slightly kind to those crying Bolts fan(s) who will try to claim that past injuries are the reason for his lack of production, and not his overall lack of balls (and presence of a pussy ) during the playoffs.

Put a fork in him. He is a crispy critter now. Beyond cooked.

In LdT's defense, he managed to actually play the entire game, this time.

I like Sproles. Everyone else on that team is despisable.

anyone see his press conference!? he just said it was disappointing because "you have an idea in your head how it's supposed to go".
Hey LdT... you have to actually play on the field, not in your head!
stop rubbing one out over your playoff fantasies and play the game.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CA2B47_l9kg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CA2B47_l9kg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

In LdT's defense, he managed to actually play the entire game, this time.

Also in his defense, SD's offensive line was downright offensive today. That was as pitiful a performance in the run game as I have seen. They looked like they didn't want to be there.

I was in the air during the second half, so I gotta ask. Did LdT get all pouty on the bench? LdT visor is almost as good as Peyton face.

In Tomlinson's defense, he has to run twice as hard as any other RB in the league to overcome the hot air coming out of his mouth.

12 carries for 24 yards.

3 catches, 0 yards.

God, this guy sucks during the playoffs. All words, no production.

Stay classy, pal... at least postseason stats don't affect regular season production, eh?

He was pretty bad all year. His TD count was inflated because SD let him handle the goal line plays.

Tomlinson's post-season stats:

yards/carry: 3.4

yards/reception: 8.2

total yards/game: 69.1

total touches/game: 16.4

yards/touch: 4.2

Games with 100+ yards rushing: 1

Games with 100+ combined rushing and receiving: 2

Back