Lance Bass comes out of the closet

fusion99

Reaction score
First off, I am sure most of us here on the Planet knew he was gay to start with, but come on here. He was part of N'Sync, this guy could have gotten sooo much pussy I only wish I was in a position like him.

Think about it, you have millions of dollars, hot 18-21 year olds begging for it, and you end up being gay?

I don't see how it could happen.

fusion99 said:
First off, I am sure most of us here on the Planet knew he was gay to start with, but come on here. He was part of N'Sync, this guy could have gotten sooo much pussy I only wish I was in a position like him.

Think about it, you have millions of dollars, hot 18-21 year olds begging for it, and you end up being gay?

What a surprise. I'm shocked.

:eek:
________
hot penny stocks

I was surprised. He's such a good looking guy but that could give it away.

fusion99 said:

Could Manning and Chesney be far behind?

Funny, I was just thinking that when I was watching him on the D list with Kathy Griffin. I was wondering why a straight male would be hanging out with 20 gay dudes.

I always thought he looked kind of like Derek Jeter.

Any correlation, do you think?

fusion99 said:

I'm sure he was getting a "lot"... it just wasn't pussy, LOL.

patfan64 said:
I always thought he looked kind of like Derek Jeter.

Any correlation, do you think?

Jeter's relationships seem not to work out.

I thought there was some kind of unwritten rule that you had to be ghey to be in a boy band to begin with.

:archive:

dred said:
I thought there was some kind of unwritten rule that you had to be ghey to be in a boy band to begin with.

:archive:

I wouldn't mention that theory to Mahky-mahk Wahlberg if you happen to run into him someday.

#1Patsfan_chica said:
Jeter's relationships seem not to work out.

They probably would with A-Rod... I'm sure they love giving it to each other up the 5-hole.

Hawg73 said:
I wouldn't mention that theory to Mahky-mahk Wahlberg if you happen to run into him someday.
sorry hawg but seeing how I am a big boy band fan I fell it is my obligation to all things Maurice Starr to tell you that Marky Mark was not in a boy band his big brotha Donnie was (New Kids on the Block). Marky Mark or Mark Wallenberg as he likes to be called now was actually more famous for his underwear ads than music.

for the ladies
marky4.jpg

big brotha Donnie
1040139946_ADonnie.jpg

oh yeah I really hate boy bands

'Scuse me. I was mixing up Marky Mark and the Fun Bunch or whatever they called themselves with NKOTB.

Sorry, but he would still kick somebody's ass to defend Donny.

Hawg73 said:
'Scuse me. I was mixing up Marky Mark and the Fun Bunch or whatever they called themselves with NKOTB.

Sorry, but he would still kick somebody's ass to defend Donny.
Yeah he was Marky mark and the funky bunch and it was started to get him out of trouble

Wahlberg had run afoul of the law as a teenager - in 1986 he was charged with racial harassment of a group of African-American students, and two years later he spent 45 days in prison after attacking and severely injuring a Vietnamese man.

so I guess violence was a common thing

how I know this is I just looked it up because I thought he wrote a song about his penis but it was only a dedication to it in his autobiography

fusion99 said:
First off, I am sure most of us here on the Planet knew he was gay to start with, but come on here. He was part of N'Sync....

Never heard of this guy before. However, if your first name is "Lance" and your last name rymes with "a$$", the odds of your being gay have to be way up there.

I'd say that any male that actually knew who "Lance Bass" was before reading this thread has a pretty stong tendency in that direction as well.

Re: Re: Lance Bass comes out of the closet

dropKickMurphy said:
I'd say that any male that actually knew who "Lance Bass" was before reading this thread has a pretty stong tendency in that direction as well.
I knew big guy but you can blame my neices for that, as a good uncle I listened to this sh!t with them in the car and acted liked I cared - even took them to a No Doubt concert and a few other places - man I am glad she is doing better musically now and likes my stuff and introduces me to new music all the time

Benign Despot said:
No Doubt is cool ska-based pop with a hawt ass female singer.

Anti-Boy Band
yes as I said she grew but go to the No Doubt concert and look around - it was all 13-14 y.o. kids - to put it better - they had no-wait beer lines and originally they played to that fan base, it is only as the fan based aged did they become a more mature band, more mainstream

Regardless of which side the guy's on, I have always HATED HIM.

He just looked like a cocky jerk. Then he tried to start raising money to go into space. What the hell for? Who the hell are you? I say the only way we send him into space is if we leave him there.

mikiemo83 said:

for the ladies
marky4.jpg

Oh man, that picture pushed me into puberty. I remember getting my first "feelings" from that. Probably mister Bass, too, lol.

Back