pookie said:
It's not humid here for very long... only in the spring. Then it's a "dry" heat.

I've been down there mid summer (and looks like I will be again in August), I must beg to differ with you, kind sir. Or even if it is a dry heat, it's an annoying one. I remember scalding my hands on the steering wheel after forgetting to use a sun shade.

Besides, I think I'd have trouble finding places to ski in the winter.

Day off today. It's cloudy and cold, and I didn't want to sit in the house, so I went to the mall. Different (smaller) mall than usual. Found a place selling various sports team trinkets (license plate frames, beer mugs, that sorta thing) and was surprised to find out how much Patriots stuff they had. Got myself a Super Bowl XXXVIII Champions coffee mug. It's already my favourite cup. :)

JPK

kirjtc2 said:
Day off today. It's cloudy and cold, and I didn't want to sit in the house, so I went to the mall. Different (smaller) mall than usual. Found a place selling various sports team trinkets (license plate frames, beer mugs, that sorta thing) and was surprised to find out how much Patriots stuff they had. Got myself a Super Bowl XXXVIII Champions coffee mug. It's already my favourite cup. :)

JPK

On that note, it always suprises me to see the number of Eddie George, Steve McNair, and other Titans gear worn around here. Granted, as I'm also a Titans fan, it's comforting, but still surprising.

kirjtc2 said:
It's already my favourite cup. :)

That's cool, eh.

I bought my favourite cup down at the town centre. It holds a litre.

wonderl33t said:
woooooooo

As Dolfan has disappeared, the position of resident Dolphins troll is up for grabs. You are welcome to it. ;)

Undertaker #59 said:
As Dolfan has disappeared, the position of resident Dolphins troll is up for grabs. You are welcome to it. ;)

Yeah - wtf is up with Dolfan anyway? Is he still pissed at all the 'drama' that went down a month ago?

Hell - he should be used to it. It was just like being in the Dolphins clubhouse. :D

Annihilus said:
Yeah - wtf is up with Dolfan anyway? Is he still pissed at all the 'drama' that went down a month ago?

Hell - he should be used to it. It was just like being in the Dolphins clubhouse. :D

I think he was.

Then he changed his email and never confirmed it :confused: So no clue.

Well... tonight is not going as planned. The wife is having a mood swing (menopause), and now she doesn't feel like going out any more. Actually, I can deal with that, but I was looking forward to when we came back home after a night out.
:hump:

What really ticks me off, is that if I went upstairs looking for some action now, I'd probably come off looking like the bad guy.
:mad:

I wish my wife's menopause symptoms were more like Peg's.
:sulk:
________
herbal health shop

Ok, as long as we're in the gratuitous posting thread, does anybody else have that friggin Six Flags commercial bored into their brain???

Don't get me wrong, it's marketing genius. An incredibly infectious tune that implants itself firmly into your brain, which then conjures up the rather frightening images of the old man dancing in front of the Six Flags bus. It's perfect marketing, you remember the product, usually with a smile or chuckle. No commercial can ask for more.

I just wish I could catch it on TiVo so I can get it out of my head!!!!

Hawg73 said:
You know what PMS means Mrs. B?

Punish My Spouse.

And we all know what the greatest punishment of all is!!! We women really hold all the power... dontcha think? LOL

dchester said:
Well... tonight is not going as planned. The wife is having a mood swing (menopause), and now she doesn't feel like going out any more. Actually, I can deal with that, but I was looking forward to when we came back home after a night out.
:hump:

What really ticks me off, is that if I went upstairs looking for some action now, I'd probably come off looking like the bad guy.
:mad:

I wish my wife's menopause symptoms were more like Peg's.
:sulk:
I hadn't previously posted on this thread, 'cuz I figured that "I couldn't win"... :D
Anyways---I haven't been following this thread, but when I read THIS page, I figured that I simply HAD to do so... ;)
Ummm, errr, uhhh--DChester, my dearest--- please allow me to clarify here... MY symptoms are from PERI-menopause and NOT from actual menopause, K?!... I am still actually VERY MUCH in my sexual prime, but had been suffering from SOME of the symptoms of the real thing, unfortunately... Now that I have been taking Estrogen, however, I am WAAAAY Okay, man!... ;) Truly!! :) Trust me!... :p :thumb:

Back