Peg said:
I hadn't previously posted on this thread, 'cuz I figured that "I couldn't win"... :D
Anyways---I haven't been following this thread, but when I read THIS page, I figured that I simply HAD to do so... ;)
Ummm, errr, uhhh--DChester, my dearest--- please allow me to clarify here... MY symptoms are from PERI-menopause and NOT from actual menopause, K?!... I am still actually VERY MUCH in my sexual prime, but had been suffering from SOME of the symptoms of the real thing, unfortunately... Now that I have been taking Estrogen, however, I am WAAAAY Okay, man!... ;) Truly!! :) Trust me!... :p :thumb:
Peg, I remember you saying in a previous thread about you being VERY MUCH in your prime. I was just wishing that my wife was having that "symptom". Maybe it didn't come out right in my first attempt. Basically, when my wife is having one of her moods swings, there's no "happy ending" for me.
________
List of Mazda vehicles picture

dchester said:
Peg, I remember you saying in a previous thread about you being VERY MUCH in your prime. I was just wishing that my wife was having that "symptom". Maybe it didn't come out right in my first attempt. Basically, when my wife is having one of her moods swings, there's no "happy ending" for me.

Thanks for clarifying that for me, Dear, Adorable Dave! ;)
I just happened to have broken things off with my "significant other", recently, so I am REALLY HORNY about now and one of my football buddies suggested that I needed to look for an "F.B."... So--------I am giving that some serious consideration... ;)
Frankly, I'd rather start my search with a "known quantity", rather than start "a-new", ya know?!?!... ;) :p
Anyways--I should win this thread for SHEER DISCLOSURE, alone!!!!... Hee-hee! :D :D :D

Hawg73 said:
You know what PMS means Mrs. B?

Punish My Spouse.

...cripes...I thought that's what everyday life was...

can't wait for the real thing...

Moebius said:
Ok, as long as we're in the gratuitous posting thread, does anybody else have that friggin Six Flags commercial bored into their brain???

All. The. Time.

:banghead:

Moebius said:
Can I get an Amen from the brothers???

AMEN

I'm quickly approaching those "wonder" years. Oh how I look forward to them :rolleyes:

Since I have hardly posted on this thread and look forward to stealing a victory at the wire I thought I would post another gratuituous and tasteless PMS joke.

What's the difference between a woman with PMS and a terrorist?

At least you can negotiate with a terrorist.

mgoblue101415 said:
It works better if you say it this way...

Putting up with Men's Sh**

:D
Does anyone know what MGO could be refering to??? I don't have any idea what she means.
:confused:
________
buy scale

mgoblue101415 said:
Just ask your wife. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to clear it up for you. ;)
OK, I asked her (I bet you didn't think I would). For some strange reason, she seems to agree with you. I'm guessing it's just another mood swing. She really wasn't making any sense at all. She started babbling about me wanting to get a new 50" plasma TV this fall to watch Patriots games, when we already have a perfectly good 27" TV. Geez, sometimes you just can't reason with her.
:huh:
________
BMW 2002tii

dchester said:
OK, I asked her (I bet you didn't think I would). For some strange reason, she seems to agree with you. I'm guessing it's just another mood swing. She really wasn't making any sense at all. She started babbling about me wanting to get a new 50" plasma TV this fall to watch Patriots games, when we already have a perfectly good 27" TV. Geez, sometimes you just can't reason with her.

hey dchester - you're going about it all the wrong way...

You have to start out bigger and work your way DOWN to the Plasma. Last year I opined about going to the Superbowl heavily after I knew the Pats were in it. Plane Tickets, Hotels, Meals, Travel expenses would've racked up quite a bill. I milked it heavily...

It made a $1100 55" Widescreen TV seem like tiddlywinks. It's now sitting here just waiting for the new season to start. When I brought it up as an alternative, Ms Annihilus agreed it was a much better option...

Plus I got to watch the SB on it. It's not Plasma or anything (and is much cheaper, I realize) - but it's better than my 27"... :D

dchester said:

Ahh, and one of the reasons I'm in love with my wife. She WANTS the 50 inch plasma while I'm leaning towards a 42. Of course after her being laid off and me being on a salary freeze this millenium, the 27 may have to last a while longer yet. :(

This thread was starting to drop. I'm not willing to give up on it yet :cool:

bideau said:
This thread was starting to drop. I'm not willing to give up on it yet :cool:

Nope - at least not until the start of trainging camp....

bruschifan1 said:
at which time I will be too busy to post that's for sure!

...especially if you plan on being voted fan of the year again :D

Annihilus said:
...especially if you plan on being voted fan of the year again :D

LOL... that is a once in a lifetime honor. But former FOTY's will certainly live up to the reputation.

Back