Benign Despot on 02-06-2007 at 10:31 AM said:
Sorry bishbash
I call your posting in this thread a silly thing, you tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms! I unclog my nose in your direction', son of a window-dresser! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy second hand electric donkey-bottom biter. You empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

bishbash on 02-08-2007 at 09:44 AM said:
I call your posting in this thread a silly thing, you tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms! I unclog my nose in your direction', son of a window-dresser! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy second hand electric donkey-bottom biter. You empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I can't top that post :shake: ;)

Two engineering students were walking across a university campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?" The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike, threw it to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want." The second engineer nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

be strong honey

A man escapes from prison where he's been locked up for 15 years. He breaks into a house in hopes to find money and guns. Inside he finds a couple in bed, he wakes them and ties the husband to the chair.

While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he is in there, the husband whispers over to his wife: "Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He has probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain...do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he could kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!"

His wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom.

"Be strong honey. I love you, too!"

Re: be strong honey

mikiemo83 on 02-08-2007 at 03:42 PM said:
A man escapes from prison where he's been locked up for 15 years. He breaks into a house in hopes to find money and guns. Inside he finds a couple in bed, he wakes them and ties the husband to the chair.

While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he is in there, the husband whispers over to his wife: "Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He has probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain...do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he could kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!"

His wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom.

ROFL :thumb:

Re: be strong honey

mikiemo83 on 02-08-2007 at 03:42 PM said:

LOL.

What do i win?

patsfan31 on 02-09-2007 at 01:09 PM said:
NO WIN FOR YOU!!!!!!

250px-Sein_soup_nazi.jpg

The movie Groundhog Day wasn't funny until I learned what existentialism was.

BY1401 on 02-09-2007 at 02:52 PM said:
The movie Groundhog Day wasn't funny until I learned what existentialism was.

It's still not funny.

Back