(o)(o)fan80* on 09-19-2007 at 03:41 PM said:
Fat Bottomed Girls make the rocking world go round.

Im not gonna argue with that.....you had experiences with big butted ladies have you?.....is big buts and big titis that do it for you????:D

P4E* on 09-19-2007 at 10:44 AM said:
Im not gonna argue with that.....you had experiences with big butted ladies have you?.....is big buts and big titis that do it for you????:D

Flat butts and flat chests do it for you?

You're into dudes then, huh?

:shake:

(o)(o)fan80* on 09-19-2007 at 03:45 PM said:
Flat butts and flat chests do it for you?

You're into dudes then, huh?

:shake:

whats with you today??:D

bro,there is big, and there is big, if you no what i mean,i like my girls meduim if you get my meaning....big buts and big tits are so not for me

P4E* on 09-19-2007 at 10:52 AM said:
whats with you today??:D

bro,there is big, and there is big, if you no what i mean,i like my girls meduim if you get my meaning....big buts and big tits are so not for me

I'm cranky, and your Rodney fervor means you get the horns!

I love a plump ass and big boobs.

A medium sized butt can be okay if it's got good shape.

On the other side of the coin a big butt can be bad if it's got a bad shape.

I like pretty asses and pretty boobs, but normally I find large of both to be more attractive.

Undertaker #59* on 09-28-2007 at 04:01 PM said:

Damn you, clown.

;)

BTW I'm reading IT (and stopped for a bit to read Tedy's book) and the whole time I keep thinking of your avatar every time they describe the Clown. lol

shirtsleeve on 09-28-2007 at 04:46 PM said:
Oh, and I win.
success.jpg

WTF is up with tons of people reading a thread but not posting on it? You'd think a topic about freakin real zombies would get the occasional reply from one of the 13 people who've read it.

And don't even get me started about my "Iced Tea or Lemonade" thread, where it was pretty obvious what it was about, yet for a long time there were a ton of people who apparently just clicked on it, realized "oh, this thread about Iced Tea or Lemonade is actually about Iced Tea and Lemonade." and refused to respond to it in any way.

:harumph:

SteelerFan87 on 09-28-2007 at 11:30 PM said:
WTF is up with tons of people reading a thread but not posting on it? You'd think a topic about freakin real zombies would get the occasional reply from one of the 13 people who've read it.

And don't even get me started about my "Iced Tea or Lemonade" thread, where it was pretty obvious what it was about, yet for a long time there were a ton of people who apparently just clicked on it, realized "oh, this thread about Iced Tea or Lemonade is actually about Iced Tea and Lemonade." and refused to respond to it in any way.

:harumph:

Stop your whinin you little bi@tch! LOL ;)

I'm kidding!! wuv

Back