Another 6"-9" of snow today. There's no place to put it. And because my company is run by a bunch of a-holes, we have to show up. Record breaking snowfall for the month of January.

In Halifax they've been dumping all the excess snow into the harbor. I'm calling it the Halifax Snow Party, and I now think Nova Scotia will seperate from Canada fairly soon. :)

JPK (yeah, lame)

kirjtc2 said:
In Halifax they've been dumping all the excess snow into the harbor. I'm calling it the Halifax Snow Party, and I now think Nova Scotia will seperate from Canada fairly soon. :)

JPK (yeah, lame)

Alot of people already think the Maritimes are an extension of the U.S. Might as well just secede now and prevent the impending invasion.

bideau said:
Alot of people already think the Maritimes are an extension of the U.S. Might as well just secede now and prevent the impending invasion.

:STFU: you all most "goaded" me into a political comment there Bid.

...... I can see the people of Nova Scotia riding their horses through the land yelling the Bush is coming the Bush is coming

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
:STFU: you all most "goaded" me into a political comment there Bid.

...... I can see the people of Nova Scotia riding their horses through the land yelling the Bush is coming the Bush is coming

Well, political personalities aside, all I can say is I LIKE BUSH. :D

kirjtc2 said:
I would like to say that ever since I started getting the NFL Network last week, it has become my favorite channel. :)

JPK
Same here ... I've had NFL Network for a year now I love it but I'd prefer more of a variety of shows

total access plays from 7 am till noon ( 1 hour show) then play book comes on .....

guess i should quit bitching at least im not stuck watching the same sports center from 5 am till 2 pm

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
Same here ... I've had NFL Network for a year now I love it but I'd prefer more of a variety of shows

total access plays from 7 am till noon ( 1 hour show) then play book comes on .....

guess i should quit bitching at least im not stuck watching the same sports center from 5 am till 2 pm

I like Total Access, but Rich Eisner drives me nuts. He's got to be one of the worst interviewers in sports. He's always got that stupid smirk on his face. I actually prefer Derrin Horton. At least he can ask an insightful question.

bideau said:
I like Total Access, but Rich Eisner drives me nuts. He's got to be one of the worst interviewers in sports. He's always got that stupid smirk on his face. I actually prefer Derrin Horton. At least he can ask an insightful question.

I can stand Eisner a tad more than I can Lincoln Kennedy

That Eric Cartman look alike will never give the Patriots any respect what so ever ... not to long ago

Eisner was interviewing "Chucky" of course he asked about the "tuck rule" game in 01 chucky and kennedy both stated something to the effect that they will never be able to accept that loss... The better team did not win that day.

:4321: "Linc"

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
I can stand Eisner a tad more than I can Lincoln Kennedy

That Eric Cartman look alike will never give the Patriots any respect what so ever ... not to long ago

Eisner was interviewing "Chucky" of course he asked about the "tuck rule" game in 01 chucky and kennedy both stated something to the effect that they will never be able to accept that loss... The better team did not win that day.

:4321: "Linc"

I saw that as well. I thought Chucky was gonna reach through the camera and grab Eisner by the neck. He definitely did not want to be asked about that game.

BTW Chucky and Linc, perhaps you should have gotten a 1st down when you had 2nd and 3. You could have run the clock out. Or maybe you could have made a stop on defense after the tuck rule.

bideau said:
I saw that as well. I thought Chucky was gonna reach through the camera and grab Eisner by the neck. He definitely did not want to be asked about that game.

BTW Chucky and Linc, perhaps you should have gotten a 1st down when you had 2nd and 3. You could have run the clock out. Or maybe you could have made a stop on defense after the tuck rule.
It was pathetic back in 01 when they where crying about a rule being enforced properly .... It's more pathetic now 3 seasons later.

Get over it be a friggin man and admit it was the correct call

Sucks to be them huh :D

I love the NFL network...But I agree Eisner is getting old. He seems to just ask dumbed down questions, nothing insightful just stupid questions. I actually like Lincoln Kenndy. TD is also a fine announcer there as well (partly because he loves the Pats:D ) Rod Woodson is good for the most part, but often times his bias for the Steelers is annoying.

Back