Lets Play!!! Were the hell is Tom Brady ???

Hey "Blow Dick Ski"....why are stats bullshit ???... because Tom Brady has none as a QB...but Manning - Trent Greemne - K. Warner - Favre & M. Bulger who are still playing today have a few.

Here's that link again for you..see if Tom's even in the Top 5 of any of these 65+ QB NFL History stats and records...

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

You're unreal, do you think they play the game to set records or win champioships??

I could give a shit if Brady has any records, keep winning games and champioships is all I care about..

Most people who talk about stats and records don't have any championships to talk aboutROFL

Here's a record..

Brady tied an NFL record in 2005 by distributing his 26 touchdown passes to 12 different players. The only other NFL player to accomplish the feat was Brad Johnson in 2003.

Here's a record...

Brady owns the Super Bowl record for pass completions in a game, connecting on 32 passes in Super Bowl XXXVIII.

Here's a record...

Brady has won his first nine playoff games, setting an NFL record for the most consecutive playoff wins to begin a career

Not sure if you would call this a record but he's the only qb in SB history to do this.....

Brady has led a game-winning drive to break a tie or take the lead in the fourth quarter of each of the Patriots' three Super Bowl victories, becoming the only quarterback in NFL history to lead three such game-winning drives in the Super Bowl

Brady entered 2006 with a record of 68-21 (.764) in regular-season and playoff games. It is the best record of any NFL quarterback in the Super Bowl Era (since 1966) with at least 40 starts.

Brady is the only quarterback in NFL history to start and win three Super Bowls before his 28th birthday, having quarterbacked the Patriots to victories in Super Bowl XXXVI when he was 24 years old, Super Bowl XXXVIII (26) and Super Bowl XXXIX (27).

Brady is the fourth quarterback in NFL history to lead his team to three or more Super Bowl wins, joining Terry Bradshaw (4), Joe Montana (4) and Troy Aikman (3).

Brady owns two Pete Rozelle Awards as Super Bowl MVP (XXXVI and XXXVIII). He is just the fourth player in Super Bowl history to earn multiple MVP awards, joining Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw and Bart Starr, all three of whom are enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame

Brady tied an NFL record by distributing his 28 touchdown passes to 11 different players in 2002. He joins Sammy Baugh, Washington (1947); Dan Marino, Miami (1985); and Vinny Testaverde, Baltimore (1996).

Brady enters 2006 as the NFL’s all-time leader in overtime wins without a defeat, recording a perfect 7-0 mark in overtime in his career. Terry Bradshaw is the only other quarterback to be undefeated in at least five overtime games, posting a 5-0 record.

Brady completed the first 162 passes of his career without an interception. It was the longest streak to start a career in NFL history and ranks third for most attempts without an interception in Patriots franchise history

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 09:14 AM said:
You're unreal, do you think they play the game to set records or win champioships??

I could give a shit if Brady has any records, keep winning games and champioships is all I care about..

Most people who talk about stats and records don't have any championships to talk aboutROFL

And "ALL" people who think stats & records are meaningless don't have any and can't hold a candle to the truly Great Athletes

Heres a list of them throughout NFL History listing even the Top 5

I listed records for you, my guess is you will have an answer for everything....not that it will make any sense but that's not going to stop you....

Dolphin22 on 07-18-2007 at 08:47 AM said:
No Blowinski you dumb pollock...those stats tell you your a f**cking dipshit who doesn't have a godamn clue !!!!

Marino Being #1-2 -3 in All Time NFL History in Post season in TD's, Yds & should tell even an idiot like yourself that he did everything he could to win every one those 18 games...

And 2nd in NFL lifetime History in combacks with a 103.9 record should tell even a "Dumb Pollock" that he was without question the best..

Dolphin22 on 07-18-2007 at 08:51 AM said:
Hey "Blow Dick Ski"....why are stats bullshit ???... because Tom Brady has none as a QB...but Manning - Trent Greemne - K. Warner - Favre & M. Bulger who are still playing today have a few.

Here's that link again for you..see if Tom's even in the Top 5 of any of these 65+ QB NFL History stats and records...

Man you are really ****ing dense. And if I ever happen meet you I'm gonna pop you in your mouth for sure. That's a promise, and I don't care how old and broken down you are either. #1 for insulting my wife. And #2, for being a racist nutjob that hides behind a keyboard.

Save your racist rants for the KKK forum, disgusting low life.

btw, I'm not Polish. Sometimes a username really has nothing to do with the person using it.

Now then, the Stats in and of themselves aren't necessarily bullshit. The way you are using them to make your stupid case is where the bullshit comes in.

let me try and explain it very simply since you have alot of trouble grasping a simple concept.

If a guy plays for 17 years, he achieves certain stats just based on longevity. If another guy has only played for 6 years, then obviously (well, obvious to anyone thinking rationally at least) he isn't going to have as many chances at achieving those same stats.

you want to compare Marino and Brady, then compare them at similar points in their careers. Compare them when each are retired. Brady will be in the top 5 in many meaningless categories eventually. The fact that he isn't now doesn't damper anything he's already achieved to me. He is already considered among the greats, whether or not you like it or agree with it. It's a fact. Brady can retire tomorrow and he's a HOF lock and considered an all time great.

The Big Lebowski on 07-18-2007 at 12:08 PM said:
Man you are really ****ing dense. And if I ever happen meet you I'm gonna pop you in your mouth for sure. That's a promise, and I don't care how old and broken down you are either. #1 for insulting my wife. And #2, for being a racist nutjob that hides behind a keyboard.

If a guy plays for 17 years, he achieves certain stats just based on longevity.

I promise I will not insult anyone's race or family members so bad again they want to hit me...although just my words & posts make most of you want to hit me,...thats how sick some of the Patriot fan members are here...they don't want to hear 1 single bad thing about this team no matter how true is...

but i want to say...go ahead & take a shot if you ever get one...it's OK...but you couldn't hurt me no matter how hard you tried...you have no clue...but if it's worth a shot... anyway

I do apoligize and I was wrong..I mix alot of you guys up too... and forget who's pissing me off in what thread etc...and I take a ton more shit than I give out...thats for sure...

it is only me debating with all of you...and I try not to & shouldn't be a pussy behind a keyboard & insult people on the internet...I apoligize for that..I don't like it either

as far as insulting your wife...find the post & I will either justify it or apoligize for that also...I don't know your wife...so I don't know how I could insult her...she's not Therick or Jaric is she !!!

I will in the future be less insulting in my replies...and I certainly don't expect the same....

Dolphin22 on 07-16-2007 at 03:31 PM said:
I thin Tom is a definartely a very good QB in the NFL...words like "Greatest" - "Awsome" - "Best" just don't describe him truthfully, can you point out exactly what makes you all think that

absolutely AMAZING how many of those guys have won fewer SBs then Brady. First glance at SB era QBs and it looks like 98-99% have fewer rings...

PS on 07-18-2007 at 04:18 PM said:
absolutely AMAZING how many of those guys have won fewer SBs then Brady. First glance at SB era QBs and it looks like 98-99% have fewer rings...

Fine then and there is no argument...yes Tom Brady is on a Tean that has 3 SB rings...there are a few players who never stepped on the field on the Patriots with rings too...I guess Antwain Smith is a better RB than R. Williams is in your world..

now that we got that out of the way...

Please explain how Brady is more "Talented" or as great as you all think he is when he is not anywhere even in the top 5 on this QB performance list???...

can someone..anyone if your going to post..just answer the question..it has nothing to do with SB rings..it's about "TALENT"
so try again...

Back