Let's talk about the weather

Go further up. I am pass Caribou by an hour. A number of my relatives I see Canada from their yards and can cross the river over when it is the dry season. * mind you that is not encouraged* Also have a bunch of relatives in Canada. We are talking about the St. John Valley now which includes Frenchville, Madawaska, Fort Kent, Sinclair . St. Agatha, New Canada, Allagash and more.

My family has Aroostook County pretty much covered but especially the very tip of state.
Maine Mimi approves this post :ROFLMAO:

I know a lot of people that live in the Presque Isle area and they love it up there. Don't know why but they do.

I am impressed you know about the County, bravo and brownie with ice cream on top! I am at the very top, 10 miles from the Canadian border. But yes, it is.

For those that don't know, when you say County, do you mean that farthest northern county in Maine? Aroostook?

That's because we were always tougher than you Boston pussies

I had friends in Holton, made a trip up there once. Appalachia has got nothin' on those folks.
I'm three hours more North

I wrapped my arms around Maine when I read the it's the same distance from Boston to the tip of Maine as from Boston to Washington DC.

Big place.
This occurred the first time I brought my husband home to where I grew up. Now to get home takes about 27 hours one way. We get to the border of Maine and New Hampshire and cross the bridge into Maine. The man stops the car, gets out and kisses the ground.

To which I had to tell the poor man, "Ah, hon? We have 8-9 more hours to go."

He gave me the keys to the car went to the other side, got in and closed his eyes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maine is a big state.

Maine is my home state and I was born there but.................

Alaska_map-L.jpg

Which part of Maine?
Born in Biddeford and raised in the Lewiston/Auburn area, graduated from Edward Little High School, not going to mention the year...............lol.

My mom and brother live in Litchfield, I much prefer that over Lewiston/Auburn these days, always loved Biddeford/Saco along with Old Orchard beach, miss those days.

Go further up. I am pass Caribou by an hour. A number of my relatives I see Canada from their yards and can cross the river over when it is the dry season. * mind you that is not encouraged* Also have a bunch of relatives in Canada. We are talking about the St. John Valley now which includes Frenchville, Madawaska, Fort Kent, Sinclair . St. Agatha, New Canada, Allagash and more.

My family has Aroostook County pretty much covered but especially the very tip of state.
Around matawaska or over by the big20? (Obviously don't know these places, just looked at a map).

Back