LMAO - Ya Gotta take a look at this JI thread

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250263

TinfoilHat.jpg

Cheers, BostonTim

Maybe they can cut Revis so they can pickup Sterline Moore and piss off BB.ROFL

That was a really good read with a lot of laughs mixed in.

To sum up the reaction to the "sign their castoffs and force BB to send us draft picks to back off" theory, it seems most Jets fans think it is insane and the Jets FO would be wise to not match wits with our guys, lest they appear even dumber than they do now.

Thanks, Tim. I needed that.

Maybe the jetsam could work a Tebow miracle and convince a few Giants players that they actually play for gangrene now :coffee:

Good find, BT.

I hope the Jets stick with Rex and Tannenbaum and Sanchez and Tebow for years and years.

We have the Three Ring Circus. They have the sideshow.

Good find, BT.

I hope the Jets stick with Rex and Tannenbaum and Sanchez and Tebow for years and years.

We have the Three Ring Circus. They have the sideshow.

I've always said they have the dog & pony show (which makes good sideshow).

dogandpony.jpg

Cheers, BostonTim

The Pats were in a position they could sign Ballard and then put him on the IR for the year.

If he comes back 100%, can you imagine the Pats 3-TE set with Gronk, Hernandez and Ballard?

They don't hold a candle to the Jets Keller/ Koy Reuland/ Kody Epps trio

Awesome!

Man how out of touch do you have to be that you get called stupid by Jets fans? If I was him I would have quit trying to explain it because it got worse everytime he tried to adjust the plan. ROFL

so the master plan to bring the Pats to their knees is by signing players that they don't want anymore?

Its unorthodox I'll give you that.

Do you think it's a good idea for me to eat out of my neighbor's trash can and then tell him to pay me money or else I'll keep eating his garbage?

Taking your plan seriously for a minute: think more of the effects on the Jets than the Pats:

1. The Pats cut a player not good enough to play but okay as a practice squader.
2. The Jets cut one of their 53 and pick up a player not worthy of being on the 53.
3. The Pats claim the guy the Jets cut (who was a player) and then cut another guy not worthy.
4. The Jets claim this practice squad guy and cut another 53-man roster player.
5. Repeat until the Jets have run all their team by the Pats who end up with a powerful 53 man roster while the Jets have a roster comprised entirely of players who belong on a practice squad.

Is this what you have in mind?

ROFL Seriously. This thread slays me.

Cheers, BostonTim

For the Record, EBF had this first over in the Random Jets thread. Sorry Bro. Never saw it (or never clicked through on it) till now. But it seems to be getting a bit of traction here so a separate thread seems OK. It's a definite dumb-ass classic. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

That thread is genuinely hilarious.

20 posters trying to actually talk logically to one guy who won't listen b/c he's driven by his 1 almighty passion?! Their patience is amazing!

My fav:
<table id="post4671623" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_4671623" style="border-right: 1px solid #D1E1D5">Seriously, don't even bother... let's all leave this thread and be more intelligent for it.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px solid #D1E1D5; border-top: 0px">
user_online.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" style="border: 1px solid #D1E1D5; border-left: 0px; border-top: 0px" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>
Sorry. I just don't get to win arguments very often...

>)

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

That thread is reason # 2,679 why I hate that forum

That thread is genuinely hilarious.

20 posters trying to actually talk logically to one guy who won't listen b/c he's driven by his 1 almighty passion?! Their patience is amazing!

My fav:
<TABLE id=post4671623 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1e1d5 1px solid" id=td_post_4671623 class=alt1>Seriously, don't even bother... let's all leave this thread and be more intelligent for it.

</TD></TR><TR> <TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1e1d5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1e1d5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1e1d5 1px solid" class=alt2>
user_online.gif
</TD> <TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1e1d5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1e1d5 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Sorry. I just don't get to win arguments very often...

>)

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL
Wait. Are you saying that Midgar started that thread too? :poke::coffee:

Back