Looking at the AFC East - 2016

Glad to know that he's still nutzo...

Just for the record, he is clearly living with a debilitating condition and I truly greatly admire the life he has carved out in spite of it. That said,

Bwahahahahahahaha

Cheers

It is entirely possible that the Pats will have won the AFCE, BEFORE Brady returns!

After 3 weeks with no Brady.

Pats 3-0

Jets 1-2
Bills 1-2
Fins 1-2

ROFL
Wut? Wait. I thought after week 4 the Pats would be looking up at the Jets in the standings. That's going to be tough to do now.

Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>SportsTalkJoe <small class="time">https://twitter.com/SportsTalkJoe/status/780188886093955072 </small> <s>#</s>Jets Brandon Marshall reportedly yelled at Ryan Fitzpatrick so much in the locker room that he had to be restrained by teammates.

Love it

Question is, why wasn't anyone else yelling at Sixpicktrick?

It's not like he was sucker-punching him because he owed him money. That's the other QB. :coffee:

Also, while we're here...why didn't Bowles pull him, for the love of god?

Question is, why wasn't anyone else yelling at Sixpicktrick?

It's not like he was sucker-punching him because he owed him money. That's the other QB. :coffee:

Also, while we're here...why didn't Bowles pull him, for the love of god?
lol Tommy on the first two sentences. I haven't even had coffee yet and that made me lol.

On the last sentence, Geno would have been worse. The Jets told you that when they waited out on Fitz all spring and summer when not one other team wanted him and caved to his demands to be paid like he is actually a decent QB.

lol Tommy on the first two sentences. I haven't even had coffee yet and that made me lol.

On the last sentence, Geno would have been worse. The Jets told you that when they waited out on Fitz all spring and summer when not one other team wanted him and caved to his demands to be paid like he is actually a decent QB.

Worse than 6 interceptions?

It doesn't get worse than 6 interceptions. Marc Wilson, singularly the worst QB I've ever seen in a Patriots uniform, never threw more than 3 in a game here, 4 in a game twice with the Raiders.

Curtis Painter never threw more than 2 in a game.

Vinny Interceptaverde threw 6 once. His rookie year. In Tampa. The old creamsicle Tampa. :coffee:

Bowles got Caldwelled.

I was waiting for him to keel over like one of those fainting goats.

Bowles got Caldwelled.

I was waiting for him to keel over like one of those fainting goats.

The difference is the goat gets up, gets going, like nothing ever happened. Love those poor things. ROFL

Cheers

It doesn't get worse than 6 interceptions. Marc Wilson, singularly the worst QB I've ever seen in a Patriots uniform, never threw more than 3 in a game here, 4 in a game twice with the Raiders.

Vinny Interceptaverde threw 6 once. His rookie year. In Tampa. The old creamsicle Tampa. :coffee:

I remember fivehead vs the Chawjuhs...and Kordell Stewart throwing many...

I have to think Favre had a few 6 pick games. I mean 300+ INTs don't just happen by themselves.

I was curious so I looked it up earlier today

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_int_single_game.htm

His performance was tied for 7th most interceptions in a game, with 39 total games having 6 or more ints in the entirety of history. Since 2000 there have been 4 other games with 6+ ints, from Ty Detmer (7 Ints, Lions, 2001, the Lions finished 2-14 that year), Chris Chandler (6 Ints, Panthers, 2004, he started 2 games that year and they lost both), Brett Favre (6 Ints, Packers, 2002, this is the aforementioned playoff game they lost), and Peyton Manning (6 Ints, Colts, 2007, the only other 6 pick game in the last decade and ironically the Colts nearly won the game anyway, coming within a missed field goal of winning. They lost only 3 games in the regular season that year, including that one, before having one of Peyton's many one and done playoff seasons).

Just for the record, he is clearly living with a debilitating condition
jetfan.jpg

Yeah, that was around the time they discovered that Vinny was color blind. For real. When Tampa was at home playing a team wearing road whites and particularly those with white helmets, he had a lot of trouble distinguishing who was who.

Yeah, that was around the time they discovered that Vinny was color blind. For real. When Tampa was at home playing a team wearing road whites and particularly those with white helmets, he had a lot of trouble distinguishing who was who.

Joe Ferguson had the same problem. That's why the Bills helmets changed to red for a time (the rest of the division had white helmets back then, including the Colts).

Back