Looking at the AFC East - 2016

With the Fins loss last night, the East outside of the Pats has exactly 2 wins.

What is the over/under for how many wins combined the Fins, Jests and Bills have at seasons end? I am going with 14 because that is the number of wins I expect the Pats to have.

With the Fins loss last night, the East outside of the Pats has exactly 2 wins.

What is the over/under for how many wins combined the Fins, Jests and Bills have at seasons end? I am going with 14 because that is the number of wins I expect the Pats to have.

I still think the Jets will be 8-8, 9-7. Something like 8-7 with a chance to make the playoffs Week 17, and another Sixpicktrick performance. Too much talent and too much decent coaching for them to be terrible.

I think the Bills will be 6-10. I would be very surprised if they're anything other than 6-10.

So that's 14 :shrug:

I thought Miami was a 6-10 team too...but they've got a real 3-13 stink to them now - and it's glorious. Top 3 pick, another bust... ROFL

It really sucks for the Pats tht the AFC Least is so bad. I remember many years we've said heading into the playoffs that we wished the team had been tested harder to prepare better for a Superbowl run. A weak AFCE doesn't help the cause. It is nice for our record and stat padding, but aren't we better served with some real competition?

It really sucks for the Pats tht the AFC Least is so bad. I remember many years we've said heading into the playoffs that we wished the team had been tested harder to prepare better for a Superbowl run. A weak AFCE doesn't help the cause. It is nice for our record and stat padding, but aren't we better served with some real competition?

It couldn't hurt. But the 2014 sched was pretty soft and they played their minds out to beat the Ravens and the Seahags. Colts were easy though with the cheatin and all.

Cheers

The AFC South is probably worse. For years, the AFC West was a bunch of weak sisters albatrossed by the Raiders. The AFC North, on the surface, looks to be the toughest division in the conference...but the Pats usually go through all of those teams like a hot knife through butter.

So...I don't really know where that competition might come from.

Russell Wilson is a warrior. Nothing but respect for that guy.

I am not sure about that. JJ Watt should have never come back soon from that back injury. Now he is done for the season. I think Wilson is playing with fire. He already has a severe ankle sprain on one leg and now the MCL sprain on the other. He may risk his season which is dumb. Carroll should sit him but won't because he is a players coach.

I am not sure about that. JJ Watt should have never come back soon from that back injury. Now he is done for the season. I think Wilson is playing with fire. He already has a severe ankle sprain on one leg and now the MCL sprain on the other. He may risk his season which is dumb. Carroll should sit him but won't because he is a players coach.

You may be right.

I had a front row seat for Cal Ripken's entire career (went to game #2131, still have the ticket and a ton of pictures). A record that will never be broken...but I always wondered how much better his offensive numbers might have been if he had taken a day off here and there.

You may be right.

I had a front row seat for Cal Ripken's entire career (went to game #2131, still have the ticket and a ton of pictures). A record that will never be broken...but I always wondered how much better his offensive numbers might have been if he had taken a day off here and there.

Plus, who needs a QB when Fitz will give them the ball 6 times? lol.

I doubt you'd make that up. You must have dreamt it.

Cheers

Report: LeSean McCoy out this weekend

Posted by Josh Alper on October 20, 2016, 4:18 PM EDT

Bills running back LeSean McCoy hurt his hamstring in Wednesday’s practice and didn’t take part in Thursday’s session, which appears to be a prelude to him missing Sunday’s game against the Dolphins.

Josina Anderson of ESPN reports that McCoy will not play this weekend. Anderson adds that McCoy could miss more time, which would put him at risk of missing Buffalo’s home game against the Patriots in Week Eight. The rate that McCoy heals would determine that, however, and that won’t be known until some point next week.

McCoy has a history of hamstring issues, something that will likely factor into the decision as the Bills would like to avoid aggravating the injury in a way that leads to an extended absence.

Mike Gillislee would likely step into the lead back role if McCoy can’t play. Reggie Bush and rookie Jonathan Williams are the other running backs on the Bills’ active roster.

That is unreal. Since Brady's return we have not had to play Josh Gordon, Tyler Eifert, Big Ben and now potentially McCoy.

Deflategate karma rages on. It's funny- if this was baseball, everybody would have picked up on this by now and nobody would be saying a word about anything, to anybody, at any time.

That is unreal. Since Brady's return we have not had to play Josh Gordon, Tyler Eifert, Big Ben and now potentially McCoy.

This is so the haters will be able to say-"they haven't played anyone at full strength all season". This could be the result of operation 'pink stripes'.:shrug_n:

Back