Looking at the Patriots - 2019

Maybe team doctors told Bill & his staff that Michel's knee is not in a good condition, but he should be able to play out his rookie contract. And if you value the running back position highly (which is another debate for itself), you can spent a 1st round pick on a banged up player if you think you will get four years of good production in return.

My only question is if his knee is that bad, why hasn't he had microfracture surgery yet? There have been several running backs that have had it done.

Tonight we pahteeee!

D8YIkhlXsAA71zH

Let this sink in for a few minutes. The Pats top all previous dynasties by a lot.

Best combined regular season & playoff win-loss percentage for any team in a DECADE since the NFL-AFL merger.
D8ZmCyCWkAESPJG

I had Gronk a near lock as a Week 10 return for a ramp up to another possible SB run.

He looks gaunt.

Like a analyst vs a player now.

I had Gronk a near lock as a Week 10 return for a ramp up to another possible SB run.

He looks gaunt.

Like a analyst vs a player now.

I thought the same thing. Maybe it's the shaved head?

Great pic.

qagnzkdn0xmf5zgfz193.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I can see what Bill is laughing about here ROFL

mzid2novkji3zkftc3lo.jpg

Where the hell is the seventh Lombardi going to fit on next year's ring?

He could make the damned things smaller.

Kraft is gaudy, over-the-top and has no taste or restraint. Not every ring has to be a boat anchor that's bigger than the last one. Maybe once in a while, one of these guys would like to wear one of them to a special occasion. Do you think they could wear any of them except the first two? It's like having a kettle bell on your finger. It's ridiculous.

You can make the rings amazing and memorable without making them so gigantic you can't even realistically wear them.

Where the hell is the seventh Lombardi going to fit on next year's ring?

Maybe just take a super bowl trophy and weld a ring to it then put the other six on the one big trophy. That settles it. I'm sending my resume to Jostens like now. ROFL

He could make the damned things smaller.

Kraft is gaudy, over-the-top and has no taste or restraint. Not every ring has to be a boat anchor that's bigger than the last one. Maybe once in a while, one of these guys would like to wear one of them to a special occasion. Do you think they could wear any of them except the first two? It's like having a kettle bell on your finger. It's ridiculous.

You can make the rings amazing and memorable without making them so gigantic you can't even realistically wear them.

Good god!

Go take a walk.

This bugs you that much?

It is what it is. It’s basically a trophy now. Worn rarely.

Back