Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Matt Patricia and Quinn have gotten the boot in Detroit. Feel sorry for Matty, but it never worked out for him there, he just couldn't get it done at that level. he'll find it tough getting another HC gig imho now..
BB better not pick him up. Pattycakes sucks ass.

I remember clearly that the refs were always in favor for the Eagles in that game. There were two TD's that never should have counted. Maybe even three.

That seems to be the vibe here. Can't criticize Bill and if you do it means you are a Brady swab. Pretty sad. It seems for folks here saying the team is not performing well specifically because of the personnel somehow are ungrateful and should just blindly support the team no matter their record or performance.
I'm absolutely pro BB, and he deserves to be scrutinized just as much as Brady ever was. It's all about accountability.

I see that Isaiah Wynn, the left tackle, has been placed on IR. They do have backups, but he's solid (not so much, in his last game, though). So, Cam may have to do more scrambling-which he can going forward. We'll see.....Go Patriots!

Nobody is perfect. 6 rings is an amazing feat. But, BB would secretly admit that he wants the best out everyone, including himself. So, here we are. :coffee:

If I remember correctly everyone blamed BB. For benching Butler as main reason we lost the SB. Instead of Eagles making the big defense Turnover with game on the line

I had no issue with benching Butler and don't think that's why the D was so bad that day. FWIW

BB motto is do your job. It a lost season thanks to Cap & Covid. He should be held accountable just like the rest of team.

I don’t have a problem with Cam. There are way worse bridge QBs, and even after the losses I’ve had very little negative to say about him.

Now I flat out can’t stand BB and I’ll own up to that every time. I don’t think we need another draft from him to prove he’s lost it. We can look back at the last 8. The fact that I don’t like the coach doesn’t make me less of a Pats fan.

BB motto is do your job. It a lost season thanks to Cap & Covid. He should be held accountable just like the rest of team.
Agreed, but you must keep his record in context when talking about him. He will coach here until HE decides not to any longer IMO.

Last edited:
I don’t have a problem with Cam. There are way worse bridge QBs, and even after the losses I’ve had very little negative to say about him.

Now I flat out can’t stand BB and I’ll own up to that every time. I don’t think we need another draft from him to prove he’s lost it. We can look back at the last 8. The fact that I don’t like the coach doesn’t make me less of a Pats fan.

Probably the greatest coach in NFL history and you can't stand him. What hell, man? Who do you like Sean Mc freaking Vey? He's young and energetic and has won nothing. Seams like your sort.

Last edited:

Actually, I agree with you somewhat on how I feel about BB personally. If he was my neighbor he might be a complete dick. As someone that has made a career out of identifying talent and getting it, I LOVE HIM. I pay people to perform. I have friends that I care about. BB is paid to perform and he fucking rocks.

I think it safe to say their 3 opinions. When it comes to BB . Either you don't want post anything negative about him . Want him to be held accountable. Just want him gone.

I think it safe to say their 3 opinions. When it comes to BB . Either you don't want post anything negative about him . Want him to be held accountable. Just want him gone.
No. I think the vast majority of us see his mistakes yet admire his successes. The latter FAR outweighs the former.

Back