Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Probably because Bill constantly makes decisions and gameplans and the such that are completely inexplicable to us but almost always seem to work out, causing much consternation about criticizing what he's doing. We have been proven wrong as fans time and time again the last 20 years.

Last edited:
That seems to be the vibe here. Can't criticize Bill and if you do it means you are a Brady swab. Pretty sad. It seems for folks here saying the team is not performing well specifically because of the personnel somehow are ungrateful and should just blindly support the team no matter their record or performance.

You have always been a Brady worshipper. You have the clear track record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who called it Cam & this passing game was shit. They won thanks to ST , Running game & Defense .
Cam led the offense to two TD drives and the final run, picking up the 15 yard penalty and then leading he team the extra yards for the winning FG.

Well done Cam!!

Cam led the offense to two TD drives and the final run, picking up the 15 yard penalty and then leading he team the extra yards for the winning FG.

Well done Cam!!

And it counts as a game winning drive on top of that. Not bad considering half the fans seem to be cheering against him.

Everybody knows he didn't play well. One thing is to cheer for him and another is having rose colored glasses for him. That said, I'm happy he pulled through regardless of how ugly it looked.
Speaking of rose colored glasses, those new eye guards kind of look...rose colored. I've seen them on many helmets.

Everybody knows he didn't play well. One thing is to cheer for him and another is having rose colored glasses for him. That said, I'm happy he pulled through regardless of how ugly it looked.
Some people prefer Rose colored glasses. A huge problem yesterday. Newton wasn't Hiting his WRs in stride. To let them get YAC. They kept having to stop reach back or stretch for his passes .

If Scam was actually worth rooting for, I'd root for him...I really would. He isn't the answer to whatever the question is though. He can't even lose correctly. :coffee:

If Scam was actually worth rooting for, I'd root for him...I really would. He isn't the answer to whatever the question is though. He can't even lose correctly. :coffee:

Patriot fans should always root for Patriot players. Cam’s trying , and deserves our support.

That being said, I want Stidham to start for the remainder of the season .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Pats' offense is also 30th in average starting field position. Basically, they’re gaining yards on drives at high rate, but often have to go the full field bc our D isn't getting
enough stops. Shades of a few years back when Patricia was the DC and our D couldn't make a stop to save its life.

Back