Looking at the Patriots - 2021

You mean Bill listened to the team doctors who were professionally medically trained with years of med school and peer review papers rather than a con man practising discredited Chinese medicines and believing that a drink can cure concussion? I mean who does Bill think he is??? What an arrogant git.
Eh, there's nothing wrong with having alternative opinions or views on topics, but, the "guru" tried to overstep his place. THAT'S the problem.

Eh, there's nothing wrong with having alternative opinions or views on topics, but, the "guru" tried to overstep his place. THAT'S the problem.

“I can cure cancer, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, and Parkinson's disease using a dietary supplement called Supreme Greens,” Alex Guerrero

“I can cure cancer, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, and Parkinson's disease using a dietary supplement called Supreme Greens,” Alex Guerrero
And here I sit with my Crones waiting for some good news.

Cheers

Last edited:
When will it be appropriate to throw shade Urban's way for picking the wrong QB?
Asking for a friend

FAEJHOtXMAcCkm-

When will it be appropriate to throw shade Urban's way for picking the wrong QB?
Asking for a friend

FAEJHOtXMAcCkm-
Am I missing Zach Wilson on this chart? Did he not have a total of 48 plays before his win prob % fell below 8% or something? I mean, the games were bad, but that seems unlikely.

You forgot concussions... :coffee:

I don't know or follow the guy, but, I prefer natural to man-made if I have a choice.

Does anyone else think it's weird we're carrying 5 billion linebackers and 2 Safeties used like linebackers? I mean, do we still get a vibe Winowich could be dealt or no? I am not sure we want Van Noy or Judon off the field on 3rd and longs, so just where do these linebackers named Uche, Winowich and Perkins fit it. Maybe BB just wants super fresh legs for 4 qtrs to get after Brady in Week 4?

Back