Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Since they want to jump to conclusions. I take it as sign my opinions aren't welcome here.
I thought he'd been on IR and just wondered why he'd be on the roster bubble and was it someone from the Pats, or some yahoo I never heard of. Your opinions are welcome, but so are dissenting opinions, one of which is that we don't know much about the guy - I don't recall seeing him on the field - and if BB put him or IR again instead of cutting him then he must see some value there. You got to expect for every guy who judges a player a bust if he isn't a fast starter, there are others who think he isn't a bust until at least 2-3 years go by or he plays a few games and/or he is cut. That's all.

I think perhaps calling he another day 2 bust isn't so much criticizing a draft pick that criticizing BB's drafting. People tend to focus on BB's misses, not successes. Games are won by the players that WERE signed/drafted. Taking fliers is what BB does and does well. Trading down to take more fliers. Focusing on individual fliers that don't work out ignores the overall success of his team-building program.

Since they want to jump to conclusions. I take it as sign my opinions aren't welcome here.

The bottom line here is this team has a legit shot at making it to the big game and all that I have seen you do all year is nitpick this that that or the other inconsequential thing.

How's your take on the "disaster" that is wide receiving core working out for you?

Being critical of moves is one thing, Looking for things to shit in on in a successful season, beyond most expectations, is not a good look and does not make you Mr. Football.

I know you know the game, but what you have done this year exemplifies none of that.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. What we are witnessing is epic.

Maybe Jonnu Smith should get more targets.

FGcZOYKVQAEnB6g

BB and his assistant GM

Go Nike!

Linda has been great for Bill. She seems to be a great counterpoint for him and I think she's even had him losing weight and looking after himself more. And, she's also a total fox.

It's like Jimmy Johnson when he met his 2nd wife Rhonda Roomaaker. She has been great for him, great sense of humour, strong woman etc. As Troy Aikman said, Rhonda was what Jimmy needed.

Super happy with the Buffalo L.
3 tough games left out of 4. The 1 seed is great but hanging on to it won't be easy.
The Titans could win out easily and Henry could be back soon.
Buffalo has has ATL, Panthers and the JETE besides us.

A wild finish decided on the last day of the season is what I predict.

Back