Looking at the Patriots - 2021

With every passing game, you start to realize what David Andrews means to this team.

It continues to surprise what a leader he is. The mic'd up segments have been great in showing that. He was great with Cam Newton as well last year, really supportive and it showed when Cam gave the ball to Andrews to spike it after a Cam TD against Miami in the 1st game I think it was.

I keep forgetting Andrew's uncle is Dan Reeves.

I think at the moment, Andrews, McCourty and Slates are the heart and soul of this team. And Harris and Mac are two young players learning from them and ready to take the reins in the future,

Things that make you go "hmm..."

It just makes no sense.

One guy also played in 4 SBs and has 2 rings and played two different Safety positions very well for a long period of time. Oh, and one didn't help murder 2 people and obstruct justice in the process.

You do realize criticizing a draft pick. Doesn’t take away from that accomplishment. I apologize If you only want to read positive posts
So your idea of a good time is to rip a 3rd round pick on IR all year and call Belichick a failure. Good stuff, kok. :coffee:

10 tackles last year. He had a very quiet TC & Mini camp before going on IR. The reports I did read about him. Had him on TC bubble
I am confused by the pick to be honest. He looked thicker to me in college in the legs. They have him listed at 260, but doesn't look anywhere near that. Willie McGinest was 265.

I find it odd that BB has a direct line to Saban and he missed on Cyrus Jones and Jennings seems too need to add some weight and maybe make him a DE? He also did a lot of attacking at Bama as opposed to being able to drop into coverage. Who knows, maybe he can bounce back.

I fully realize BB isn't drafting for 3-4 OLBs, but for hybrids. Maybe Jennings can rebound because I think it's unfair to judge a rookie in 2020. Not saying you can't point out a rookie struggling, just that it's a weird backdrop for a NCAA player. Maybe Jennings was meant to be a bit of a project.

Back