Looking at the Patriots - 2021

And it was a picture of Larry Fitz when it was turn for the merry go round of will he won't he...

Dan Vitale has been released.

Here's a look at the Pats 2020 opt-out players currently:
FB Dan Vitale - Cut
WR Marqise Lee - Cut
OL Najee Toran - Cut OL
Marcus Cannon - Traded
S Patrick Chung - Retired
RB Brandon Bolden - Back
LB Dont'a Hightower - Back
TE Matt LaCosse - Back

Dan Vitale has been released.

Here's a look at the Pats 2020 opt-out players currently:
FB Dan Vitale - Cut
WR Marqise Lee - Cut
OL Najee Toran - Cut OL
Marcus Cannon - Traded
S Patrick Chung - Retired
RB Brandon Bolden - Back
LB Dont'a Hightower - Back
TE Matt LaCosse - Back
And no way Matt LaCosse makes this team., and I'd cut Bolden in a heartbeat. Plenty of STers and plenty of RBs.

And no way Matt LaCosse makes this team., and I'd cut Bolden in a heartbeat. Plenty of STers and plenty of RBs.
Hightower will be the only opt out to make the roster. JJ Taylor can take bolden spot. The only question at TE . Is does Keene make the team as 4th TE or FB.

Hightower will be the only opt out to make the roster. JJ Taylor can take bolden spot. The only question at TE . Is does Keene make the team as 4th TE or FB.

If he doesn't retire which is a consideration for him.

The Pats signed tight end Troy Fumagalli.
:shrug-n2:

Fumagalli, 26, originally entered the NFL as a fifth-round draft pick by the Denver Broncos in 2018. After spending his rookie campaign on injured reserve, he went on to appear in 19 combined games for the club over the next two years and caught 14 passes for 118 yards and a pair of touchdowns.

The Wisconsin product, who also spent a short time on the Houston Texans’ practice squad last year, will be the sixth tight end on New England’s roster: Fumagalli, who measures as 6-foot-5 and 248 pounds, will join free agency acquisitions Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry, veteran Matt LaCosse, and former Day 2 draft picks Devin Asiasi and Dalton Keene.

The Pats signed tight end Troy Fumagalli.
:shrug-n2:

Fumagalli, 26, originally entered the NFL as a fifth-round draft pick by the Denver Broncos in 2018. After spending his rookie campaign on injured reserve, he went on to appear in 19 combined games for the club over the next two years and caught 14 passes for 118 yards and a pair of touchdowns.

The Wisconsin product, who also spent a short time on the Houston Texans’ practice squad last year, will be the sixth tight end on New England’s roster: Fumagalli, who measures as 6-foot-5 and 248 pounds, will join free agency acquisitions Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry, veteran Matt LaCosse, and former Day 2 draft picks Devin Asiasi and Dalton Keene.
This new 5 TE offense is gonna be the bomb!

After seeing practice for 2 days, Perry, Curran and Bedard are all saying it's more a matter of when than if Mac Jones will be the starter.
Bedard is on record as saying it could be week 1. That's how good they felt Mac was. It's early though peeps.

After seeing practice for 2 days, Perry, Curran and Bedard are all saying it's more a matter of when than if Mac Jones will be the starter.
Bedard is on record as saying it could be week 1. That's how good they felt Mac was. It's early though peeps.
I really like Jones, even more than I did pre-draft, but I don't see him starting him until after the Bucs game. That will be a pretty tough thing to do to the kid. Rookie QB against that defense. It he wins, great, but if he loses, he'll hear about it his entire career no matter what he does after that. Plus the media circus for game 4 will begin as soon as he steps on the field to start game one.

Still, what I liked about him was sustained accuracy and reading defenses. Those should translate well to the NFL level even as defenses are harder to read.

I have a hard time believing BB will go against his word and give the starting job to Mac unless Cam just shows to be a liability in comparison to Mac.

I really like Jones, even more than I did pre-draft, but I don't see him starting him until after the Bucs game. That will be a pretty tough thing to do to the kid. Rookie QB against that defense. It he wins, great, but if he loses, he'll hear about it his entire career no matter what he does after that. Plus the media circus for game 4 will begin as soon as he steps on the field to start game one.
i always like a qb to observe for a year. that said if bb thinks he's ready, i think that game would be a great test of his mental toughness.

Back