Looking at the Patriots 2023

Dalvin Cook would be a nice addition.
Yes……., but there’s been a lot of draft capital spent on RBs over the past few years. I’d also like to see the young guys.
I also like the idea of Zeke in pass protection, and taking some of the more punishing runs.

Yes……., but there’s been a lot of draft capital spent on RBs over the past few years. I’d also like to see the young guys.
I also like the idea of Zeke in pass protection, and taking some of the more punishing runs.
I mean, 3rd round for Damien Harris, everything else was Day 3. Technically that's 'draft capital', but it's not like these were premium picks. The best one was what, a 6th rounder?

I'd like to see the young guys too, and Ty Montgomery will be back on the field this year, I think RB is going to be fine, with/without another addition.

Last edited:

On Tuesday, the Patriots hosted the Fanatics local ‘Merch Madness: Fan Gear Giveaway’ event for special guests from the local Boys & Girls Clubs. The day saw the company give away 300,000 pieces of apparel to families in need. Inside the Patriots indoor practice facility at Gillette Stadium, several players put kids through a football clinic.
That included Tatum, Celtics teammate Grant Williams, Patriots veterans Jonathan Jones, Jalen Mills and Terez Hall as well as the entire Patriots 2023 rookie class. Patriots owner Robert Kraft was in attendance along with his friend and Fanatics owner Michael Rubin.

“Today we’re giving away $20 million in merchandise in one hundred locations in 30 cities to 100,000 families in need,” Rubin said. “It’s the first year we’re doing it… Partnering with Robert, Jonathan and the Patriots is amazing to see the looks on families faces.”

Tomorrow after lunch is all Patriots on NFL Network.
Fzum-w1XwAEP_XL

Yes, the art of coaching I missed one of them so thank you so much.

So Bill has been complaining about the amount of money Kraft is spending. In this article Kraft responds saying "spending money will never be an issue." The thing is the Pats went into this season with a lot of money to spend and have not really spent it. I suppose if they do sign Hopkins it will be a bit of a splash.

So Bill has been complaining about the amount of money Kraft is spending. In this article Kraft responds saying "spending money will never be an issue." The thing is the Pats went into this season with a lot of money to spend and have not really spent it. I suppose if they do sign Hopkins it will be a bit of a splash.

That's old news from 2021. I have no idea why the author is bringing it up again as if it's new.

Back