Looking at the Patriots 2023

I don't recall anyone thinking Pat Patriot the logo as being lame. The flying batwing (allegedly a tri-cornered hat) that Pat Patriot replaced...now THAT was lame.

Pat Patriot the mascot was/is lame, but all mascots are lame. Worst IMO is the Dallas Cowboy, though the Titans Racoon is a close second. I was into Greek mythology as a kid and I don't remember Rocky Racoon as being one of the Titans.... :coffee:
that thing the chiefs have is puzzling. what is it? a weasel of some kind? and how does it relate to the chiefs?

that thing the chiefs have is puzzling. what is it? a weasel of some kind? and how does it relate to the chiefs?
Yeah, that's another bad one. The only mascot I'd be interested in seeing would have been if the Raiders had changed their name when they moved to Las Vegas to something more Vegas-y...like the Las Vegas Hookers. That could've been a real cool mascot!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<NEED I SAY MORE?????????????????

I love the original uniforms. They would be perfect for today with a hint more blue trim.

Believe is or not, the new Patriots uniforms are based on the original Pat Patriot. The only difference is the Silver helmet. Remember? The New helmet with Elvis was going to be red. It would have been Pat Patriot modernized

Happy 70th Birthday to Steve Grogan!!
Tough guy who made our team tough as nails.
Loved the guy

View: https://twitter.com/bostonradio/status/1683434541807960066

In 2002, opening home game, I was there (I had a season ticket). I mentioned to the guys sitting in front of me: "I wish Steve Grogan was the quarterback last season, when the Patriots won the superbowl". They didn't say anything back to me. That's how I felt, however. I did like Brady at the time, and he got better and better. But Grogan-he gave so much to the team, and was a pretty good qb.

This is the tallest WR/TE group I can remember, at least on the Patriots. We're going to play volleyball on offense, apparently.

This is the tallest WR/TE group I can remember, at least on the Patriots. We're going to play volleyball on offense, apparently.
A zag when everyone else is zigging attempt. There's not a ton of height at the CB position, and when this was the trend about 10-15 years ago (bigger receivers), it was all jump ball, box-out stuff, and the CBs compensated with speed and technique, then the league went to the super-fast little WRs.

It also makes things a little easier to get a quick box-out off the line, when your O-line is a bit suspect in pass-pro.

I appreciate the attempt. Let's see how it works out.

A zag when everyone else is zigging attempt. There's not a ton of height at the CB position, and when this was the trend about 10-15 years ago (bigger receivers), it was all jump ball, box-out stuff, and the CBs compensated with speed and technique, then the league went to the super-fast little WRs.

It also makes things a little easier to get a quick box-out off the line, when your O-line is a bit suspect in pass-pro.

I appreciate the attempt. Let's see how it works out.
If Hurd were to make this team - and keep in mind, he was a 3rd rounder who has never had a chance to play himself on or off a team because of a ridiculous injury history - the 5 top WRs on the team would be 6'1", 6'3", 6'2", 6'1", and 6'4", and three of them known for their YAC ability. Then add the top 2 TEs at 6'5" and 6'6".

Back