Looking at the Patriots 2024

i am really hopeful about the Patriots this coming season...yeah, so what else is new, right? but I think we are in terrific shape.

Defense was SOLID last year w/o our top pass rusher and CB. How amazing is that. We should be able to focus on the offense finally this year, almost totally.

And this is the year to do it. Lots of cap space. The lowest we've drafted since Bledsoe. LFG!

25 FAs on the D side of the ball in the next two years, can't ignore that side of the ball. Lots of cap space, but not a great FA to spend it on our needs on O...and spending alot in FA this year will probably mean over spending on 2nd and 3rd tier guys.

25 FAs on the D side of the ball in the next two years, can't ignore that side of the ball. Lots of cap space, but not a great FA to spend it on our needs on O...and spending alot in FA this year will probably mean over spending on 2nd and 3rd tier guys.
No but that's over the next two years. This spring is time to build the offense. We can mess with the defense next year as we lose people.

Just out of curiousity, if you have the info available, how many FAs on offense over the next two years?

EDIT: Not discounting the need to keep the defense strong, b. I would like to see an offense-dominated draft this year.

Last edited:
Back