Looking at the Patriots 2024

So Close Fall GIF by Archer

Jerod Mayo credits former #Patriots HC Bill Belichick for allowing him to gain experience evaluating draft prospects — Mayo says going through the draft as a head coach felt great.“I thought it was great. Honestly, even early in my coaching career, Bill used to let the coaches evaluate the players as well… we would practice writing reports...I felt some type of way being stuck with the linebackers, so I would try to look at all the defensive positions. As soon as I put the head coaching hat on, now you’re looking at all the spots…It’s been nothing but a learning experience for me. We’ll see how this crop kinda turns out. But, I’m excited about the players that we have, the players that we chose, and we’ll see how we can develop those guys.”

I doubt it. It feels like the Patriots have spent WAY more time figuring out how to convey a perception than they have figuring out what to actually do.
Actually Maye has been compared to an NFL player in a couple of pre-draft write-ups: Justin Hebert.

Overall, it looks like this draft looks promising. Obviously time will tell.
Promising im still expecting 5 or 6 wins. Unless Juju & Thornton show a massive improvement. They didn't address the big need at LT.

They specifically stated that their third pick will be the LT.
Best of luck he played only RT at Penn State. That goes against most of the reports. Him Being heavy footed . Thats not good for a QB's Blind Slide.

Last edited:
I cared to bet who has a longer and more productive NFL QB career?
As we stand here today, it's obviously Mac. Mac is gonna be a Hoyer type guy make plenty of money and be in the league for 15 years. Might even get another starting job sometime but it won't last very long.

Back