Looking at the Patriots 2024

This is the kind of propaganda that’s now being peddled from Kraft Central.

As if Belichick didn't love versatility and smarts in a player.
Btw, why are we comparing BB's drafting to the Packers' drafting?
How many SBs have they won recently?
If BB had a fault in drafting it was in WRs. He could have valued them more in the draft. That's just mho.
Wolf did value them more and he's from the Packers so he valued RAS scores as they do.
I wouldn't say his Tyquan Thornton did any better than Caserio's N'Keal Harry. Both are busts.
:coffee:

We literally had the most jack-of-all-trades player in modern NFL history in Edelman.

The #Patriots have had 4 people in the room when conducting personnel interviews this off-season, per
@AlbertBreer
.• Jerod Mayo
• Eliot Wolf
• Matt Groh
• Robyn Glaser

Glaser has reportedly been handling the contract negotiations.

WUT??? Wait... Didn't RKK just tell us that the head coach decided how much to pay players???

The #Patriots have had 4 people in the room when conducting personnel interviews this off-season, per
@AlbertBreer
.• Jerod Mayo
• Eliot Wolf
• Matt Groh
• Robyn Glaser

WUT??? Wait... Didn't RKK just tell us that the head coach decided how much to pay players???
Welcome to the shit show. Everything now will be done by committee. I wouldn't be shocked to see JK and RK having live feeds to Mayo's headset during games, telling him to call the plays as Glaser says.

JK via Glaser will be sticking his nose into everything.

@AlbertBreer
.• Jerod Mayo
• Eliot Wolf
• Matt Groh
• Robyn Glaser

I mean these are coach interviews and contracts, so not players...we haven't heard about how what is going to play out yet. When does Free Agency start? .... March 13th 4pm Eastern.

I mean these are coach interviews and contracts, so not players...we haven't heard about how what is going to play out yet. When does Free Agency start? .... March 13th 4pm Eastern.
Mostly I'm sure, but they could do contracts with players, especially those about to be FAs. Lock them up before start of Free Agency.

I fear for the mental health of the Bill worshipers if the team shows it's moving in the right direction. Lol

I fear for the mental health of the Bill worshipers if the team shows it's moving in the right direction. Lol
if it looks like a clusterfuck and acts like a clusterfuck it's a.....(fill in the blank)
hiring an EXTREMELY INEXPERIENCED hc who has a bunch of mostly inexperienced assistants and a phone call babysitter is not a recipe for success.

This should bode well for Pats for '24 since regression to the norm...
3rd worst injuries of any team for '23. This does not include IR/Return. If it did we might be the worst for injuries.

F_Kbp00WYAAB328

Back