Looks like Doug and I will be back for another year?

Uncle Vic

Reaction score
Fantastic news!!!!

Let me be the first to make some predictions for the upcoming season.

Look for Flutie to be named starter by the midway point of the season.This will be Dougs year,I can feel it,SB MVP.Not quite sure if Doug will take over for Tom due to bad play or wheather it will be a season ending injury to Tom at some point early
in the season?It`s unclear at present.

This has been revealed to me by God himself.As you all probably know The Lord works in mysterious ways and does not feel the need to fill us in on every detail.Sort of pay as you play,you might say.or atleast that been my experience.The Lord seems to be a Flutie Fan!!!!

See ya in the fall if not sooner :)

God posts here or haven't you noticed?

I'm willing to bet he tells us that it'll be another season of pine riding for Flutie.

Uncle Vic said:
This has been revealed to me by God himself.As you all probably know The Lord works in mysterious ways and does not feel the need to fill us in on every detail.

One of his more mysterious methods is when he convinces you not to take your medication.

Uncle Vic said:
Fantastic news!!!!

Look for Flutie to be named starter by the midway point of the season.This will be Dougs year,I can feel it,SB MVP.Not quite sure if Doug will take over for Tom due to bad play or wheather it will be a season ending injury to Tom at some point early

This has been revealed to me by God himself.As you all probably know The Lord works in mysterious ways and does not feel the need to fill us in on every detail.Sort of pay as you play,you might say.or atleast that been my experience.The Lord seems to be a Flutie Fan!!!!

:yawn:

Flutie had his run in New England. We need a backup QB that isn't 44 yrs old.

But I have a feeling your going to keep beating this dead horse over and over and over... :donkeys:

ky.jpg

Great news, Vic.

What did you get Dougie for Valentine's Day?

If you are stuck, I'd recommend a teddy bear holding a heart.

Uncle Vic, Let me join the other Planeteers in saying that it will be a pleasure to have you back again next season.
:)
________
Lexus RX history

Uncle Vic said:
Fantastic news!!!!

Uncle Vic may want to consider changing his nick to False Prophet. >)

Re: Re: Looks like Doug and I will be back for another year?

#54 said:
Uncle Vic may want to consider changing his nick to False Prophet. >)
now batting in the soon-to-be-gone spot

Couldnt have said it better myself

mikiemo83 said:
Thomas, he is no Brian Piccolo, but he does have a nagging charm about himself

Well said Thomas and mikiemo :thumb: I love the guy also:D

As for my good friend Roadgrader,Taylor Hicks will be in the final next week.As we speak,11:30 PM aprox Taylor is leading in phone and text voting with 39%,Kat 2nd at 32 % and Eliot 3rd at 29 %

I personally expect Taylor to win it all! I mean the guy was flawless tonight on all 3 songs.The guy is Awesome.

I think Taylor wrapped up the title last week when the sexy blonde requested the encore of Jailhouse rock last wed night before the results.

Back