Mac Jones Is Our QB1

hope your mom is ok.
assume you were making sure she knows mac is the pats #1 qb? :coffee:

🤣
Well it all depends on what you call okay. My mom has Alzheimer's. She is from a family of 15 children(Northern Maine French Catholics. LOL) so out of 15 so far 10 have it and her dad died from it. Odds are great my sisters and I will get it. So, I go yearly to check on her until Covid hit us.. This was a short trip just three weeks, I normally go 4-6 weeks.

But she said my name at one visit and that made me well tear up happy.

She may not know Mac but her daughter, me, is making sure everyone knows. :)

Well it all depends on what you call okay. My mom has Alzheimer's. She is from a family of 15 children(Northern Maine French Catholics. LOL) so out of 15 so far 10 have it and her dad died from it. Odds are great my sisters and I will get it. So, I go yearly to check on her until Covid hit us.. This was a short trip just three weeks, I normally go 4-6 weeks.

But she said my name at one visit and that made me well tear up happy.

She may not know Mac but her daughter, me, is making sure everyone knows. :)
Dealing with elderly parents/relatives who have declining mental capabilities is incredibly painful. Especially true when you are used to remembering them as clever, sharp and engaging people. The last image/ impression of them can be so sadly different from the way they were their entire lives. They deserve to be remembered the way they were for the vast majority of their lives. We all know people who giggle, laugh and make fun of those who have become mentally incapacitated by age. Those people who do that really suck.

Dealing with elderly parents/relatives who have declining mental capabilities is incredibly painful. Especially true when you are used to remembering them as clever, sharp and engaging people. The last image/ impression of them can be so sadly different from the way they were their entire lives. They deserve to be remembered the way they were for the vast majority of their lives. We all know people who giggle, laugh and make fun of those who have become mentally incapacitated by age. Those people who do that really suck.

Totally agree.

The pic my mom's family just chose for her obituary was from 3 months ago and absolutely is not her.

Incredible woman who will be remembered very fondly by everyone.

I'm with ya Muse. Hugz hun 💓

Dealing with elderly parents/relatives who have declining mental capabilities is incredibly painful. specially, ehen, like me, you are that
Especially when you are that elderly parent with the decline in full gear. Believe me I know. :rofl:

Cheers, BostonTim

Back