Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Rodgers is saying he'll be back Mid-December.
Really?
Too bad they didn’t beat the Raiders last night as getting to 5-4 would have been huge for their playoff chances.

Saban treated him like shit and couldn't break him.

yeah but, being treated like shit, then having to play against other kids is different than

playing against professional MEN who are paid to actually physically break you while really look forward to doing so & getting away w/ it :)

200-4067955614.gif

If we are making the argument that Mac is not mentally strong and that is the cause of his demise, then we better stay the hell away from Caleb Williams in this draft.
I really hope he goes #1 overall and Maye slides to us. Something tells me that Maye will be the #1 overall pick in the draft, though, so we really need to be serious about fielding the shittiest roster we can possibly toss out there so we can get the top pick.

If we are making the argument that Mac is not mentally strong and that is the cause of his demise, then we better stay the hell away from Caleb Williams in this draft.

Well to be fair, and I know you have me blocked, Wiliams can create with his legs and his arm. Mac can do neither, and just look at the Az game yesterday. Murray took a couple of quarters to get his legs under him but he managed to keep a ton of plays alive and led the team to a victory.

I really hope he goes #1 overall and Maye slides to us. Something tells me that Maye will be the #1 overall pick in the draft, though, so we really need to be serious about fielding the shittiest roster we can possibly toss out there so we can get the top pick.
I think there is some truth to this. It's kind of a crapshoot overall with the draft but yeah that's my feeling too.

Well to be fair, and I know you have me blocked, Wiliams can create with his legs and his arm. Mac can do neither, and just look at the Az game yesterday. Murray took a couple of quarters to get his legs under him but he managed to keep a ton of plays alive and led the team to a victory.
@ParanoidPatriot have you seen this post?

1699912781897.png

I have him blocked too, but thanks for letting me read it and know how much better arizona is doing than new england. It's ass-holery twist every possible stat and cherry picking against the Pats. Since he is blocked I can only assume he kept his fat piehole shut after the Buffalo game even though he thought Murray's okay plays are worth touting.

Usually every few months I take everyone off ignore and see if they have anything both useful and civil to say. I think I'll leave numbnuts here on ignore.

ps Do those of us who put people on ignore a favor and keep the posting of screenshots to a minimum.

Thanks.

Each player is responsible for their play and development, they can't blame the O Line, the receivers, the RBs, the coaches etc. That's what weak players do.
Has he been? I've been busy as hell since august going to school in Nashville and have seen very little Pats media news. Down here it's all Titans.

I have him blocked too, but thanks for letting me read it and know how much better arizona is doing than new england. It's ass-holery twist every possible stat and cherry picking against the Pats. Since he is blocked I can only assume he kept his fat piehole shut after the Buffalo game even though he thought Murray's okay plays are worth touting.

Usually every few months I take everyone off ignore and see if they have anything both useful and civil to say. I think I'll leave numbnuts here on ignore.

ps Do those of us who put people on ignore a favor and keep the posting of screenshots to a minimum.

Thanks.
I’ll take it under consideration. No promises. I may pull a little sneaky and surprise you with one every once in a while, though. Just to keep you on your toes.

Has he been? I've been busy as hell since august going to school in Nashville and have seen very little Pats media news. Down here it's all Titans.
He was seeking advice from outside of the organization last year. I haven’t actually seen or heard Michael McCorkle throw others under the bus to the media, though.

No wonder space blocked me. And I quote "I've been busy as hell since august going to school in Nashville and have seen very little Pats media news".
There is someone who doesn't know what is going on and can block someone for knowing what exactly is going rofl. Maybe space needs to give some of his college money back because it isn't doing much for him.

Back