Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Hardly.

You fancy yourself as sly and smart. Maybe to some you are, but not here. We are Patriot fans and as such have been subjected to your kind for 2 decades now.

Your schtick is just old and boring.

Have a nice day.
Wait, she has been doing this technique for 20 years?

Hardly.

You fancy yourself as sly and smart. Maybe to some you are, but not here. We are Patriot fans and as such have been subjected to your kind for 2 decades now.

Your schtick is just old and boring.

Have a nice day.
Yes. I am just so sly and smart on a football forum of all places. :rolleyes:

You are trying too hard. Just relax. Have a cup of coffee. :eek:th-coffee:

LOL. No.

Well, shit I don't know. Maybe.

But I was referring to the rest of the non-Patriots NFLverse. The haters such as Tony.
Tony. Tony. That rings a bell. Colts fan?

I believe Jones has the goods and should keep improving. We get the benefit of watching him every week. The pundits are working off of preconceived notions. Like I said, the narrative will be there because of BB and the system. Not unlike the early 00s.
I get up every day worrying about what the pundits are going to say.
I, like many Patriots fans, form our own narratives based on what we see rather than what is being said by "pundits".

Not sure if this was posted already, but I can't help myself when it comes to looking for insights from teams that drafted QB's this year not named Mac Jones
Article is wrong it the first sentence:

When the San Francisco 49ers traded first round picks in 2022 and 2023, and a third round pick in 2022, to Miami for the third selection in the 2021 NFL draft

THe traded three first round picks to Miami for the thierd selections. They also sent the 2021 pick (#12 overall).

The article is about the 49ers, but it makes me wonder why Miami isn't better than they are. I mean they already sent Tunsil to the Texans for 2 firsts and a second????

I get up every day worrying about what the pundits are going to say.
I, like many Patriots fans, form our own narratives based on what we see rather than what is being said by "pundits".
My original post was in response to an article where the poster felt Mac was being slighted. That is why I talked about the narrative. It is inevitable that there will be angst over how Mac is portrayed in the media because BB is his coach. That is all I was saying. To be aware that when the media folk don't give him the due we think he deserves it is because he is viewed as being part of the system.

Article is wrong it the first sentence:

When the San Francisco 49ers traded first round picks in 2022 and 2023, and a third round pick in 2022, to Miami for the third selection in the 2021 NFL draft

THe traded three first round picks to Miami for the thierd selections. They also sent the 2021 pick (#12 overall).

The article is about the 49ers, but it makes me wonder why Miami isn't better than they are. I mean they already sent Tunsil to the Texans for 2 firsts and a second????
As the draft went along and Mac dropped to #10, I was worried about Washington trading up for him.
Now look what they have at QB. It's just not the Fins who make dumb mistakes, there are several teams that keep making mistakes year after year.
I'm very glad that they did.

I%E2%80%99m-an-alabama-crimson-tide-on-saturdays-and-a-new-england-patriots-on-sundays-3d-sweater-1.jpg

It's funny, there is clearly a fanbase out there of both the Tide and Patriots....Merch producers don't put this stuff out if there's no demand.

lip-alabama-crimson-tide-and-new-england-patriots-shirt-sweater.jpg

Personalized-alabama-crimson-tide-and-new-england-patriots-filter-activated-carbon-face-mask-3.jpeg

alabama-crimson-tide-and-new-england-patriots-lips-shirt-ladies-tee.jpg

1589990965_bl-act-nep-quilt-blanket-043AF5.jpg

It's funny, there is clearly a fanbase out there of both the Tide and Patriots....Merch producers don't put this stuff out if there's no demand.

lip-alabama-crimson-tide-and-new-england-patriots-shirt-sweater.jpg

Personalized-alabama-crimson-tide-and-new-england-patriots-filter-activated-carbon-face-mask-3.jpeg

alabama-crimson-tide-and-new-england-patriots-lips-shirt-ladies-tee.jpg

1589990965_bl-act-nep-quilt-blanket-043AF5.jpg

That blanket will be in this house soon. LOL

We been watching the Tide well before Mac was playing. We didn't go to Alabama but we have gravitated to them a few years back by accident.

It helps I am sure with the people who make this merch that there are quite a few Bama players playing in NE. It stands to reason you will get fans of both.

Back