Mac Jones Is Our QB1

I doubt he's making it all up. Possibly he embellished a few things, but I think someone told him stuff.
Of course, but that doesn't mean what he was to!d is necessarily true. It might be, but maybe not, too. His track record in regard to reliability is shaky, at best. As always, those who want to believe what he's saying will buy in, and those who don't (admittedly, like me) will prefer not to. For me, you've gotta name a source, and he rarely, if ever does.

LOL

You are comical in your lazy hatred.

But I must admit, you bring something the planet has lacked since middy and his other personas wondered off into the Texas desert and the Planet celebrated. Or 99% did anyway.

My advice to you is to look for Middy posts in the assclown forum. Get an idea of what I refer to.

It will be a like a mirror for you.
Boy it's tough watching you flounder like this, when you can't just spam 'Matt Patricia' anymore. :coffee:

I think the most significant part of that video is showing Jones not setting his footwork properly and being panicky. I don't know if that can be overcome.

There are traits with Jones where you can see his potential to be a good NFL QB. Some of his throws into tight windows are really good (and JT does a great job of showing that in his analysis in other videos).

Then you see the incomplete shovel to Stephenson and think, "nah". If you panic, you haven't got a career in the NFL at QB.

I think the most significant part of that video is showing Jones not setting his footwork properly and being panicky. I don't know if that can be overcome.

There are traits with Jones where you can see his potential to be a good NFL QB. Some of his throws into tight windows are really good (and JT does a great job of showing that in his analysis in other videos).

Then you see the incomplete shovel to Stephenson and think, "nah". If you panic, you haven't got a career in the NFL at QB.
Could be. I still there there is tremendous over-reaction to this game. Not that the game was good, he and most of the team sucked.

Every game is different and so much of the game in is a QBs head, if he's in a bad spot, it's going to be an awful game. Every QB has them, and until we see more games this year with BOB, I'll hold off looking for his replacement.

Boy it's tough watching you flounder like this, when you can't just spam 'Matt Patricia' anymore. :coffee:
You jump in in another conversation instead of sticking one between us and call me floundering?

Could be. I still there there is tremendous over-reaction to this game. Not that the game was good, he and most of the team sucked.

Every game is different and so much of the game in is a QBs head, if he's in a bad spot, it's going to be an awful game. Every QB has them, and until we see more games this year with BOB, I'll hold off looking for his replacement.

We shall see...

View: https://twitter.com/mikekadlick/status/1710350152861360502

Mike Gesicki on Mac Jones: 'On point' this week.

View: https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1710619762131169385

I agree with this. I will add that this is the second time we've seen this, so I'm going to need to see a lot to pull me back into his camp. But a lot depends on what we see tomorrow.

This is great. On the other hand... What else are they going to say?

I agree with this. I will add that this is the second time we've seen this, so I'm going to need to see a lot to pull me back into his camp. But a lot depends on what we see tomorrow.

This is great. On the other hand... What else are they going to say?

He works hard. Both players went beyond that.

Cam Newton came out and referred to Mac as a baller..

...to me, not worth much coming from a guy who was too much of a bitch to dive on a fumble in the SB

LOL

You are comical in your lazy hatred.

But I must admit, you bring something the planet has lacked since middy and his other personas wondered off into the Texas desert and the Planet celebrated. Or 99% did anyway.

My advice to you is to look for Middy posts in the assclown forum. Get an idea of what I refer to.

It will be a like a mirror for you.

Glad that I hit a nerve. What the comical part is, Jones has done NOTHING to deserve your absolute defense of him. Nothing. If he had then my being critical of him would be unwise and being called out for it would be in order.

You just run around with your feelings, infect others with them and then attack anyone who doesn't subscribe to your thought process. I have seen it before, it will be seen again and it the story as old as time with forums such as this. You are not unique, you are actually the norm.

We shall see how the QB1 does today. Maybe today is the day he decides to play like a legit grade A NFL QB.

Last edited:
Glad that I hit a nerve. What the comical part is, Jones has done NOTHING to deserve your absolute defense of him. Nothing. If he had then my being critical of him would be unwise and being called out for it would be in order.

You just run around with your feelings, infect others with them and then attack anyone who doesn't subscribe to your thought process. I have seen it before, it will be seen again and it the story as old as time with forums such as this. You are not unique, you are actually the norm.

We shall see how the QB1 does today. Maybe today is the day he decides to play like a legit grade A NFL QB.
nope...

Back