Mac Jones to the Jags

He's the backup QB. To only decent QB in that draft class. He could have a nice career. Carrying a clip board .

See ya Noodle Arm! At least they didn't do him dirty, thats his hometown so. All those people who defended him as if he were their only son...

OH WELL lol.

I don’t live too far from the school he played football from. Looking forward to seeing my boss tomorrow because he never liked Mac.

Great move for him, back to his home city. He should learn from Lawrence.

Frankly, I'm delighted he's leaving the Patriots. He had to go and a line had to be drawn to start over.

Seems like a poor fit. Lawrence and all. But what the hell for a sixth. lol at the pats turning a 15th into a sixth.

Seems like a poor fit. Lawrence and all. But what the hell for a sixth. lol at the pats turning a 15th into a sixth.

I mean you can choose to see it that way. I rather see it as a good decision to offload a failed pick even if the compensation is low. Plus some more cap relief as well.

I mean you can choose to see it that way. I rather see it as a good decision to offload a failed pick even if the compensation is low. Plus some more cap relief as well.
Can’t argue. Mac was all done here. Still inexplicable to me how a player who looked like everything you want that guy to be devolves into an absolute mess.
Of course the whole post Brady era could be described the same way. WTF.

I don’t live too far from the school he played football from. Looking forward to seeing my boss tomorrow because he never liked Mac.
My bosses reaction. I am the blue..🤣🤣🤣

Oh by the way, my boss is a Jacksonville native and he’s a well-known poster here. I’m sure you heard of no1jag.

IMG_4827.jpeg

Can’t argue. Mac was all done here. Still inexplicable to me how a player who looked like everything you want that guy to be devolves into an absolute mess.
Of course the whole post Brady era could be described the same way. WTF.

Many of us fell for the optical illusion of Mac being a gamer, but even his rookie year he showed glimpses of not being ready. Especially during the end of season stretch.

That said, with McDaniels he looked world's better than whatever we had to deal with these past two seasons.

I feel Mac is mentally weak and that reared its ugly head as more responsibility was unloaded on him. Instead of stepping up he wilted under pressure.

I don't buy into the "BB ruined Mac" argument especially knowing BB was trying to get rid of him after his rookie year—he knew what was to come, but that's another story for another time.

Either way, glad that's over with. Time for Pats to bring back Jacoby Brisset (let's face it, this team won't lure a better vet QB option) and hope like hell they nail this year's draft with a good QB.

I'm glad we got something for him.

Where is Tommy? He was sure Mac was going to be our starter this year. LOL

Back