Manning INT LOLz

Michigan Dave

NATIONAL CHAMPION.
Reaction score
76376_10100312661675313_2244145_60700173_6447501_n.jpg

154371_10100312643960813_2244145_60699663_5541319_n.jpg

Bottom pic 1st post needs "LIKE A BOSS"(tm) after TB's statement .
I'm not a big trash talking person but mother FVCK I was sick of the Pats losing to Indy...I DESPISE THEM.
WOO
FVCKING
HOO

ALSO
IZDRUNK2

He threw that last INT because Jim Nanz was trying to give him head, and bumped his arm.

It would have royally sucked if you guys didn't get that pick.

think about it.

:thumb:

4 rookies and 3 - 2nd year guys on defense...Pey-me-a-ton should have destryoed them:coffee:

It would have royally sucked if you guys didn't get that pick.

think about it.

It would've royally sucked if <s>Bill O'Brien coached someone else's offense</s>Edelman caught that pass.

think about it.

Shit like this cracks me up. Ah, Manning's a choker, blah blah blah.

Dude was down 17 points with 8 minutes to go, and single-handedly brought his team back, and damn near won it.

You guys have such an epic mancrush on Peyton Manning. :coffee:

Shit like this cracks me up. Ah, Manning's a choker, blah blah blah.

Dude was down 17 points with 8 minutes to go, and single-handedly brought his team back, and damn near won it.

You guys have such an epic mancrush on Peyton Manning. :coffee:

Yup. But instead, he lost it. The end.

Yup. But instead, he lost it. The end.

Pretty funny. Manning marches down the field three times in eight minutes, scoring two touchdowns and he's a "choker".

Brady could have sealed the game with just a couple of first downs. He couldn't. Choker. :coffee:

Pretty funny. Manning marches down the field three times in eight minutes, scoring two touchdowns and he's a "choker".

Brady could have sealed the game with just a couple of first downs. He couldn't. Choker. :coffee:

Maybe if he didn't throw 3 picks (should have been 5) he wouldn't have needed to march down the field and 'almost' win:coffee:

pretty funny. Manning marches down the field three times in eight minutes, scoring two touchdowns and he's a "choker".

8-2 > 6-4

Manning did what he does, throws picks to lose big games.. he's this generations Brett Favre... :O

Back