Matty Ice to the Colts

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
...I know, I know...Colts

...but I'm thinking this dude may very well have a Stafford-type run in him. I know Tyler is liking this.

Matt Ryan also has no excuse not to succeed. in the loaded AFC that may not be SB but win the division and make some noise in the playoffs
going to be a very interesting year.

...I know, I know...Colts

...but I'm thinking this dude may very well have a Stafford-type run in him. I know Tyler is liking this.
That’s what I’m thinking! He took a very bad Atlanta team to 7 wins last year. No run game; no o line. Imagine what he will do with a decent o line and a great running game

We just need another couple receivers for him. Maybe Julio will come over!!

That’s what I’m thinking! He took a very bad Atlanta team to 7 wins last year. No run game; no o line. Imagine what he will do with a decent o line and a great running game

We just need another couple receivers for him. Maybe Julio will come over!!
I see you are making a list @TylerD LOLOL

Did you guys actually watch Ryan last season or the season before? He looks pretty washed to me. I do like the fit with Reich but he is about to turn 37 and he is an old 37 after the pounding he has taken in Atlanta after the 28-3 SB. He has never looked the same to me. But I get the optimism in a way given how awful Wentz was last year.

So is Indy's plan to just take as many over the hill retreads as they can? It is fascinating given they had Manning all those years and than tanked for Luck and looked to be set up for 2 more decades until Pagano ...

Did you guys actually watch Ryan last season or the season before? He looks pretty washed to me. I do like the fit with Reich but he is about to turn 37 and he is an old 37 after the pounding he has taken in Atlanta after the 28-3 SB. He has never looked the same to me. But I get the optimism in a way given how awful Wentz will be this year

So is Indy's plan to just take as many over the hill retreads as they can? It is fascinating given they had Manning all those years and than tanked for Luck and looked to be set up for 2 more decades until Pagano ...
fixed your post... :suicide:

Back