Max Keller-douche

For me anyway, a great part of the fun (all down these ages) have been the countless incredibly stupid positions posited by the hater-moronis.

Cheers

It literally is the more they win the more hate they get. I do not remember the media going after them this much ever after a superbowl.

The worst worst I saw was Mike Francesa Who said Brady jumped on the winning train of the Patriots who were a playoff team when he got there, and poor Peyton had to go to a crappy team and make them better.

yeah, that 5-11 2000 team was a real juggernaut. The only reason these guys say shit this stupid and intellectually lazy is because they know the vast majority of fans are just as stupid and intellectually lazy. I mean...they HAVE to know that there is this thing called the "internet" where you can look stuff like this up...right? :shrug_n:

yeah, that 5-11 2000 team was a real juggernaut. The only reason these guys say shit this stupid and intellectually lazy is because they know the vast majority of fans are just as stupid and intellectually lazy. I mean...they HAVE to know that there is this thing called the "internet" where you can look stuff like this up...right? :shrug_n:

I never got the absolute factual failure. It amazes me when they say something that is just flat out wrong, and people soak it in as truth. I always look something up when I hear something that does not sound right, others just go with what agenda fits best to their same thoughts and will repeat it over and over no matter how much you show them different.

I never got the absolute factual failure. It amazes me when they say something that is just flat out wrong, and people soak it in as truth. I always look something up when I hear something that does not sound right, others just go with what agenda fits best to their same thoughts and will repeat it over and over no matter how much you show them different.

Well, not to make it political but when the president makes a living off of that it seems to have a trickle down effect.

The worst worst I saw was Mike Francesa Who said Brady jumped on the winning train of the Patriots who were a playoff team when he got there, and poor Peyton had to go to a crappy team and make them better.

BB's first year was the playoffs? :huh:

Is that guy Rob Parker's cousin?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Just imagine the hate when they get #7. More Lombardi's then any other team...

This is the goal... :toast:

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

It literally is the more they win the more hate they get. I do not remember the media going after them this much ever after a superbowl.

Perhaps Krafty pays them to vomit this junk on air...so the Pats get all pissed off. :coffee:

Yup. Only team EVA to make the playoffs at 5-11. And people wonder what makes BB the goat.

Cheers

As usual for the Pats, the fix was in! Not sure if you have heard, the NFL wants them to win. Goodell

As usual for the Pats, the fix was in! Not sure if you have heard, the NFL wants them to win. Goodell

Yeh, I know what you mean. They always draft late in the first round and the NFL takes more of those draft selections away from them for made up crimes. They really are helping them win.

This was a thing of beauty. I kinda want to see KVN go on Rob Parker's show next...

I actually kind of like Kellerman, at least his arguments are at least rational.

I actually kind of like Kellerman, at least his arguments are at least rational.

The only way this makes sense is if you're comparing him to Rob Parker, and even then that's a bit of a stretch.

Rob Parker is D22 level and Kellerman is just your typical blowhard that's never even played the sport. I'm glad KVN put him in his place.

Rational? He said 3 years ago that Brady would go off the cliff and have to retire, ever since then he has moved the goal post to the point that he just flat out makes things up. He will take a pats game, even one that Brady did well in, and find every single throw he missed and say, see, see??? I am not sure if Brady slept with his wife or something, but I have never seen an analyst obsess to this point on a player. He is basically a fan of another team who hates the Patriots not a sports analyst.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

This was a thing of beauty. I kinda want to see KVN go on Rob Parker's show next...

Parker is supposed to be in Mexico, so not sure if KVN can make it happen.

Back