McDaniels not going to Indy? Per Schefter 2/6/18

This is an idiotic thought that is being shared among Colt fans . The Colts were idiots to not have him sign anything, yet announced that he was their coach without a signature .

Classic Irsay move.

Plenty of non-Colt NFL teams would want McDaniels. This move wouldn’t discourage them at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tell me, are the other coaches who quit their jobs to come work for him also "idiots?". I mean, they also took Josh at his word which was obviously a mistake.

Should have known better I guess.

Wow. Colts fans be like Nutkicknutpunch

Tell me, are the other coaches who quit their jobs to come work for him also "idiots?". I mean, they also took Josh at his word which was obviously a mistake.

If he didn’t sign a contract ? Yeah, probably.
To be honest , I’m not clear on who hired those assistant coaches. How can McDaniels sign them if he wasn’t a member of the coaching staff yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm probably gonna have to stop posting here.

You have done well to have lasted this long. I will always wuv you.

Jaric, what HC wouldn't want to hire his own staff. He didn't pick these guys. Do you really think he would have chosen DeGuglielmo, after he nearly got Brady killed? Irsay jumped the gun with the announcement before a contract was signed.

I guess it depends.

Did the Colts talk to Josh again today before making that announcement? If so then it's a dick move on his part to confirm he's coming and then change his mind after they announce it.

But if he indicated he'd come back after that last meeting and hadn't really reaffirmed it since, I wouldn't hold it against him too much. I mean for a press conference you'd obviously need to coordinate with him so if they started the process without involving him then it's perhaps just bad timing that they did it as he was being swayed to stay.

If they did speak to him today to coordinate the press conference and he didn't tell them he'd be staying in NE then that's pretty shitty of him.

But then again, it's the fucking Colts so who cares :coffee:

True, but...

DEFLATEGATE

DUNGY

FIVEHEAD

POLIAN

nothing like more bad blood.

BB will have to find another trade buddy, cuz Ballard most likely will never do it again.

Dianna Russini‏Verified account
@diannaESPN
Follow Follow @diannaESPN
More
Spoke with several members of what was supposed to be McDaniels’ Indy coaching staff. They have not heard from Josh McDaniels regarding the change of heart. Just as blindsided as the rest of us. #Colts

I think you dodged a bullet with this guy.

Call Frank Reich & go with the champ not the runner up.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Jaric, what HC wouldn't want to hire his own staff. He didn't pick these guys. Do you really think he would have chosen DeGuglielmo, after he nearly got Brady killed? Irsay jumped the gun with the announcement before a contract was signed.

Yes he did.

I love this!

I said it earlier. They should put up a Josh McDaniels Runner Up Banner.

Back