...meanwhile, in Ratbird land...

I would also like to place this little fact here: since 2015, Flacco and Bortles have the same QB rating.

lmao, true.
Saw on NFL Live today that since the sb year, Flacco has the 4th worst td to int ratio in the league.

It would inappropriate to have your QB kneeling in the city where the Star Spangled Banner was written.

Yeah. It is interesting to see them tap dance like crazy around this. Kaep is the best QB no question. Better than Mallett, better than RG and yet ... even the scummy Ravens don't want to touch him but are saying it is a "football decision." Cowards.

Ravens sign "camp arm" quarterback David Olson from the Indoor Football League. They pass on Kaep. Ouch. At this point, I don't think Kaep will play in the NFL again.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...d-olson/ar-AAoXewJ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

I truly hope this holds true.

A NFL QB job is not a birthright. Employers have the ability to hire those whom they and only they view as being representative of their brand. Act like a thug, suffer like a thug.

That being said, it is the Ravens!ROFLROFL

I mean, they employ the bleach dousing Suggs. Defended significant other knockout artist Ray Rice. And embraced The White Suit Slasher.

The thing is, you want your backup QB to have a to be at least a little similar to your starter in style of play. Kaep woluld back up WIlson or Newton just fine, Prescott too, but he's be a terrible backup for pocket passers like Brady, Palmer, most of the NFL. It just doesn't make sense to have a backup whose abilities and strengths don't line up with the playbook.

The thing is, you want your backup QB to have a to be at least a little similar to your starter in style of play. Kaep woluld back up WIlson or Newton just fine, Prescott too, but he's be a terrible backup for pocket passers like Brady, Palmer, most of the NFL. It just doesn't make sense to have a backup whose abilities and strengths don't line up with the playbook.

I agree but Joe is pretty lousy in general. Maybe Harbaugh was thinking he could pick his brother's brain on how to get the most out of Kaep and go with a different style offense. The Ravens have really been hit by injuries so perhaps having a QB that can move the ball with his legs would be a good thing for them.

Back