Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Domino's

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Wow... I honestly don't know if I would be able to survive living out in Mass. When Papa John's and Pizza Hut or any "fast food" pizza chain are on peoples' lists of best pizza. :eek:

And if it's the same Papa John's as the we have out here... :Eason:

The grocery stores around here now carry frozen pizza from pretty much all the big Chicago pizza joints. My only hope of surviving out in Boston would be that the stores out there eventually started carrying them. Or, maybe I could get the restaurant themselves to send frozen pizzas UPS or something.

But it isn't just the "big" pizza joints like Giordano's or Uno's, which are awesome, it's just the little mom and pop places all over the friggin place. Just about every mile or two there's another pizza joint, with awesome pizza.

And here you poor people are listing Papa John's as a favorite. :shake: If you any of you are ever out this way, the pizza's on me. :thumb:

And there would definitely be more gay men at Madonna than Ikea. That's a no brainer.

But here's one for you...

Would you find more gay men at a Streisand or Minnelli concert?

mgoblue101415 said:
And there would definitely be more gay men at Madonna than Ikea. That's a no brainer.

But here's one for you...

None of these can top a Tori Amos concert. Both gay men and lesbian women. No chance of unintended pregnancies during one of her concerts.

mgoblue101415 said:
Minnelli concert most definitely

Streisand, unbelievably so, is the lesser of the two evils

Am not sure who picked Papa johns or domino as best but I will say they are great late night when you are 3 sheets to the wind and no other place is open - other than that never get them for the suck sober

bideau said:
None of these can top a Tori Amos concert. Both gay men and lesbian women. No chance of unintended pregnancies during one of her concerts.
tori amos has nothing on the indego girls - I know I am politically incorrect but they are a Dyke resort band where a butchfest broke out

sorry if I offended anyone, it was said with love - an ex-girlfriend cut her hair and became a fan - she said it wasn't me though thank god

bideau said:

Hmmmm...

Anni is a big Tori Amos fan. Something he'd like to share with us? :p

Another one, that I wasn't aware of... A guy I work with, who is gay, is big into Joan Osborne. Him and his buddies love her.

Re: Re: OT: Best Pizza in Mass...

B A Rabbit said:
Take it from the pizza loving fat guy. the best pizza is regina.

http://www.polcaris.com/pizzeriaregina.htm

Expensive, But your coming all the way from LA just to get a pizza, this is the place you should go.

The original Regina's in the North End is good, but the others aren't too special, IMO. This is one area where NY really kicks our ass. The average street corner pizza place is 10 times better than here. I'm not sure what it is, except that most of them are owned by Italians instead of Greek guys.

There's a brick oven place near the train station in Waltham that used to be very good, but I haven't been there in a long time and can't remember the name. But, I haven't seen anything here that stacks up to the original Ray's in Greenwich Village, where you can walk in at 2:00 am for the best slices on the planet.

mgoblue101415 said:
Wow... I honestly don't know if I would be able to survive living out in Mass. When Papa John's and Pizza Hut or any "fast food" pizza chain are on peoples' lists of best pizza. :eek:

It's because of where you are and what you grew up with. Papa John's, though not my favorite, makes a passable Italian pie. Most of the Mom & Pop places in New England are either that style or Greek. I've never been to a Mom & Pop that serves Chicago-style....but not to worry too much, I think you could survive here by going to Uno's.

mikiemo83 said:
tori amos has nothing on the indego girls - I know I am politically incorrect but they are a Dyke resort band where a butchfest broke out

sorry if I offended anyone, it was said with love - an ex-girlfriend cut her hair and became a fan - she said it wasn't me though thank god

Hey... I love the Indigo Girls. Actually have three of their CDs. Become You, their CD from 2002 is my personal fave. I usually don't skip any song on there when I'm listening to it. Moment of Forgiveness and Yield are my favorite songs on that CD though. :thumb:

mgoblue101415 said:
Hey... I love the Indigo Girls. Actually have three of their CDs. Become You, their CD from 2002 is my personal fave. I usually don't skip any song on there when I'm listening to it. Moment of Forgiveness and Yield are my favorite songs on that CD though. :thumb:

Was your husband aware of this when he married you? :rolleyes:

mikiemo83 said:

I nominate this thread for Hijack of the year. From your favorite local pizza to who's got the gayest concert's, Amos, Indego Girls, Madonna, Manelli or Streisand.

And the transition was seamless! I'm impressed.

Cheers, BostonTim

BostonTim said:
I nominate this thread for Hijack of the year. From your favorite local pizza to who's got the gayest concert's, Amos, Indego Girls, Madonna, Manelli or Streisand.

Cheers, BostonTim

mgo doesn't show up too often these days, but when she does, havoc ensues.

bideau said:
Was your husband aware of this when he married you? :rolleyes:

Hey, he's got Abba's, Neil Diamond's, Debbie Gibson's, Richard Marx', and Belinda Carlisle's Greatest Hits CDs, to name a few. He's actually got a Richard Marx concert video. I don't think he has any room to say anything about me listening to the Indigo Girls, Sarah McLachlan, or Liz Phair.

Course, since the whole VH1, I love the 90s thing, the hubby has been in love with Liz Phair. :shrug:

BostonTim said:

Cheers, BostonTim
hey I know a great pizza place with Female impersonators of Amos, Indego Girls, Madonna, Manelli or Streisand.

is that better?

why did the lesbian get kicked out of holland?

got caught with her finger in a dyke

bideau said:
mgo doesn't show up too often these days, but when she does, havoc ensues.

Hey now...

I had nothing to do with it.

It was Thomas who originally hijacked the thread with his Madonna/Ikea talk.

I was simply commenting on a post that already existed. :Lecture:

mgoblue101415 said:
Hey, he's got Abba's, Neil Diamond's, Debbie Gibson's, Richard Marx', and Belinda Carlisle's Greatest Hits CDs, to name a few. He's actually got a Richard Marx concert video. I don't think he has any room to say anything about me listening to the Indigo Girls, Sarah McLachlan, or Liz Phair.

Course, since the whole VH1, I love the 90s thing, the hubby has been in love with Liz Phair. :shrug:

Are you sure he's straight :confused:

Q. Speaking of music. What do you call 100 dykes with rifles?

A. Militia Ethridge

Cheers, BostonTim

mgoblue101415 said:

The Indingo's are way more masculine than what your hubby is listening to.

Back