MERGED: Patriots Planet Draft Party 2007

RoadGrader on 05-02-2007 at 09:19 AM said:

TBslady was so sweet, it's hard to imagine her doing pR0n films,

Don't you know it's the sweet and innocent ones that you need to look out for! :)

RG it was a pleasure meeting you and chatting for a little bit :) I would have never guessed you were RG if no one told me.

TBrownslady on 05-02-2007 at 09:53 AM said:
RG it was a pleasure meeting you and chatting for a little bit :) I would have never guessed you were RG if no one told me.
most of the ladies I encounter, like yourself, are appropriately stunned when 1st meeting me whether they subsequently ID me as RG or not

it's a gift I have :confused:

RoadGrader on 05-02-2007 at 09:19 AM said:
I have been remiss in not posting this earlier but I think this last Draft Party was a good time......

1.) it was really great <strike>cozying up to</strike> seeing (the Mrs.'s) bideau, dchester, Ras, and mikiemo

2.) having a chance to talk with Odlirama, P4 and the fabulous Mrs.P4 who I met last year but didn't have an opportunity to chat with much

3.) meet for the 1st time the lovely TBrownslady and the less-than-lovely PA_PATS_FAN, kez, Frankie_C and COOKIEINCOLLEGE

TBslady was so sweet, it's hard to imagine her doing pR0n films, kez is a certifiable mad-man, Frankie_C is a Eric Hinske look-a-like, CIC is looking to make his mark now he's OUTOFCOLLEGE and for some reason PA_PATS didn't think my idea of inspecting the female buyers or sellers during his home inspections was a good one

for all the rest of the regular membered-Planet-members that were there? Meh, can take 'em or leave 'em

except Patriots4ever.......great job pal in setting up the meet

Um... that would pretty much be only me, ya bozo, since you mentioned everyone else.

:4321:

And, to think, I was nice enough to hide your face.... :harumph:

(Note: my feelings will be assuaged with any high-quality pr0n you can provide...)

JD10367 on 05-02-2007 at 12:34 PM said:
Um... that would pretty much be only me, ya bozo, since you mentioned everyone else.

And, to think, I was nice enough to hide your face.... :harumph:

(Note: my feelings will be assuaged with any high-quality pr0n you can provide...)
BTW, he also left out Wandering Athol (although I think he was trying to keep it a secret that he was there). I was talking to him for a while, and I thought he was just a regular at the bar. On my way out was when he told me, "By the way, I'm Wandering Athol".

dchester on 05-02-2007 at 12:59 PM said:
BTW, he also left out Wandering Athol (although I think he was trying to keep it a secret that he was there). I was talking to him for a while, and I thought he was just a regular at the bar. On my way out was when he told me, "By the way, I'm Wandering Athol".

Really? Which one was he?

JD10367 on 05-02-2007 at 12:34 PM said:

you would have received mention had the Mrs. JD been there because you know I'd a sought her out

but as long as you bring you up.......I really did enjoy our chat about your IMAX expertise and our mutual Sh!tty of Boston lineages

bideau on 05-02-2007 at 01:01 PM said:
Really? Which one was he?
He was kind of an average looking white guy.

dchester on 05-02-2007 at 01:06 PM said:
He was kind of an average looking white guy.

Yeah, I know...we all look alike.

O M GWTFBBQ?!?

I love Wandering Athol -- I didn't know he was there, dammit -- I'd a cut short my chat with JD to talk with him, the bastid

wait til I see him here :harumph: :harumph:

I did notice a mean-looking older guy at the end of the bar with a Patriots shirt on, but he wasn't interacting with any of us so I thought he was just a regular.

And, of course, I still think UT was there in clandestine mode... he was probably the bartender, LOL...

JD10367 on 05-02-2007 at 01:18 PM said:

And, of course, I still think UT was there in clandestine mode... he was probably the bartender, LOL...
I had my eye on a blond wearing black at the back of the bar -- remember seeing her?

if that was you UT, how Annihilus?-mode of you [dressing in black-- not the Tranny thing]

When? Where?

I don't know who you are referencing.

Patriots4ever on 05-02-2007 at 01:32 PM said:
When? Where?

I don't know who you are referencing.
It was late in the day before I met him. He was down at the other side of the bar from where you were. He was there with a firend that was a yankees fan. He also bought me a beer.

:)

RoadGrader on 05-02-2007 at 01:24 PM said:
I had my eye on a blond wearing black at the back of the bar -- remember seeing her?

if that was you UT, how Annihilus?-mode of you [dressing in black-- not the Tranny thing]

That's Sue. She was there with her significant other, Matt. They're regulars, and they weren't happy that we took over there territory. Where we were located is their spot at the bar. I apologized to him on sunday, of course they weren't upset, especially after I bought THEM a round.

They aren't Yankee fans either DC.

The only other person that I can think of was my father, who was sitting at the corner, he was wearing a Patriots wind-breaker, and by no means is a Yankee fan.

The other guy there was Italian Stallion, but he didn't stay for very long. After that, things do get fuzzy.

Was he wearing a Givens jersey??

TBrownslady on 05-02-2007 at 02:07 PM said:
Was he wearing a Givens jersey??

That was my friend, Guy, another regular. His claim to fame is that he went to ND, and Givens is/was his boy. Especially when he joined the Patriots and was an integral member of the team.

Patriots4ever on 05-02-2007 at 01:48 PM said:
The only other person that I can think of was my father, who was sitting at the corner, he was wearing a Patriots wind-breaker, and by no means is a Yankee fan.

Geez! You could've introduced us all to him. Or did you figure letting him see us from a distance was already bad enough? :D

The other guy there was Italian Stallion, but he didn't stay for very long. After that, things do get fuzzy.

Yeah, he and his woman were the first two to arrive after me, and then I turned around and they were gone, in the immortal words of the warden of Shawshank, like a fart in the wind...

Patriots4ever on 05-02-2007 at 02:13 PM said:
That was my friend, Guy, another regular. His claim to fame is that he went to ND, and Givens is/was his boy. Especially when he joined the Patriots and was an integral member of the team.

ahhh Ok he was saying bye to me and I thought that he might of been a planeteer that I haven't met. :)

TBrownslady on 05-02-2007 at 02:36 PM said:
ahhh Ok he was saying bye to me and I thought that he might of been a planeteer that I haven't met. :)

He's a friendly guy, and his name is Guy. I think he likes you. :D He wants me to get your phone number. :eek (j/k)

JD, I told you my Dad was there, didn't I? Bid met him as did Joeythephoto. I thought I pointed him out, if not, Training Camp my friend. :thumb:

packaged almost everything up, need to get a couple more boxes, a different size, from the post office and they will go out tomorrow - thanks to all for doing this

10 packages total, well packed

Back